Potosi High School is a public school located in Potosi, MO. It has 727 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Potosi High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-84 Students
- B72 Students
- A61 Students
- B+35 Students
- B-28 Students
- B27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- A21 Students
- A21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Potosi High School
- C+North County Senior High School
- North St. Francois County R-I School District, MO
- 80 reviews
- BCentral High School
- Central R-III School District, MO
- 35 reviews
- C+Valley High School
- Valley R-VI School District, MO
- 1 review
- C+Bismarck R-5 High School
- Bismarck R-V School District, MO
- 6 reviews
Potosi High School Reviews
What i liked abput Potosi Highschool was the staff and teachers. They take well care of you and make sure you thrive for excellence!
My expierience at Potosi High School has been very unique. I am a honor roll student, but I feel the teachers for a very poor Jones at teaching. I am an all sectional and districts champion athlete buti feel the coaching ispoor as well. My expierience has been ok as far as high school goes. Burn on the other hand I cannot wait to go to college.
This school has gave me the best experiences and has gave us students a great education. One of my favorite experiences was going to San Antonio, Texas with the marching band. It was my fist big trip ive ever taken that I can remember. I have made lots of friends while at this school and I have never had any bad experiences. What makes this school unique is the amount of school spirit. Durring our homecoming, everyone participates and it is a really fun time.