Post High School is a public school located in Post, TX. It has 218 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Post High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-101 Students
- B93 Students
- A+40 Students
- B39 Students
- A37 Students
- B37 Students
- A+36 Students
- B+35 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Post High School Reviews
In my opinion, Post high school has done many things over the year to make sure the students that attend the school are getting the best and the most out of their time. The small school atmosphere really makes everyone feel welcome and everyone contributes to our successes in some way or another. From athletics, to one act play, to band and to our robotics team there is a place for everyone here so no one is left out. Having only about 15 students in each class makes it easier to learn. On top of this the teachers really work with the students here to make sure they really understand to prepare them for college. My experience at Post High School will forever impact my life in a positive way.
Post High School provides lots of extracurricular activities that can easily take up free time after schhol such as UIL, Theater, Photography, Engineering/Robotics, Yearbook, Art, Athletics, Photography, and cheerleading. My favorite programs are the Photography and Theater departments. National Honor Society, which I am the Treasurer of, is one of the only club and organization we have because of how small Post is.
I’m a former student and I enjoyed my times at school. I really enjoyed playing sports and learning in class. I would change the staff including teachers because some them were only there for a check