Post Falls High School Reviews

I thoroughly enjoy the positive overall atmosphere of the school. At least the students that I have been surrounded by are kind and really added to my high school experience. I appreciated and learned a lot from all of my teachers, freshman all the way through senior year. The opportunity to partake in dual credit courses was very helpful in getting a start on my college classes.
I enjoyed most of my teachers. At Post Falls High School there is many dual credit classes that I liked to take advantage of. It helps a lot to ready me for college. Without those classes I do not know how I could deal with college in the following years
My favorite part of this school are the very amazing teachers ,but I do not feel very prepared for college when it comes to most classes. My many dual credit classes spread out the curriculum too much and the teacher who best at preparing students is Mr. Amende, but none of his classes are required and are extracurricular.
Start Your Review of Post Falls High School
I like Post Falls High School because it helped me grow to become the person that I am today. The teachers for the most part are amazing.
I wish I could see an improvement with dress code and bullying. It is 2019 and I understand the basis for the dress code, but I think they should become more aware of modernity and to their focus on points that could be directed towards somewhere else.
I wish to see the administration become more aware of bullying at the school, and to see that having one pep rally a year will not fix this problem.
This has been a great school, but it could be improved further than only 1000 characters could say.
My experience at Post Falls High School was an average educational experience. I met many teachers who profoundly cared about me and my success, as well as teachers who did the minimum work, and did not take much of an interest in me. I am grateful for my experience at this school, especially for the drama department. I have met my best friends and a family through the theater program. Although the theater program has not always been a priority for the school, and other activities seem to be more important to this school, I will always cherish the memories I made through participating in the drama department at my high school.
Post Falls High School has been so wonderful to me. It is such a positive environment and has helped me academically. The students and staff make me feel welcomed every single day.
Over all teachers really care about the the individual success of students. The experience is really what one puts themselves into, the school offers lots of activities, sports, clubs and events that they encourage students to enjoy. The administration has made it possible for students to even create their own clubs if what they enjoy is not available at the school. The school has a program for entering freshmen to has a pare of upper clansman buddies with in a group of freshmen. The whole school year and get notes weekly from the juniors and seniors that inform them about actives and encourages them, they even go out on outings with the group each semester or more.
One of the most welcome changes from Middle school to High school was the fact that Lunch was less controlled. Seniors even have open campus. They also have a good variety of clubs for the size of the city it serves. For example, I'm in International club, JAM (Japanese anime manga) Club, and Trojan Needlework Club. The biggest issue is the lack of enforcement of assembly behavior outside of everyone needing to be in their seats. As a result, there is a huge problem of non-Freshmen booing Freshmen to the point of drowning out any cheers. Overall, this is a good high school for a mid-size town in North Idaho.
I had such a terrible time here that as soon as I realized I could be dual enrolled at the local community college I jumped on signing up so I wouldn't have to spend any more time there. Administrators were terrible to interact with and counselors were inefficient. There were a few great teachers I actually enjoyed having but most of them were constantly on a power trip.
I liked how the teachers were always open to help when I did not understand and they would often stay after school to help. The teachers tried to connect with every student and get to know them.
My high school experience was not as great as many people led me to believe. I hated that the school cared a million times more about the sporting programs that the academic ones. I hate that even when a student works extremely hard for their grades they receive no recognition because they do not play a sport. I wished that my school would have taken the time to make the less athletic kids feel more welcome and appreciated.
Post Falls cares about money, graduations rates, and passing tests, not the student when it counts. There are some amazing teachers here who actually care about your well being but there are far too many who should be in your corner instead of kicking you when you're down. They don't enforce their "no bullying" rules very well. Also, if you're not in athletics then it's like you don't exsist. This school has lost sight of what really matters. I've found my strengths and how to stand on my own and it certainly wasn't with PFHS, they have claimed all of my success and the money for me this year, though they decided not to let me be a part of the graduating class. I've had four years of them handling things very poorly.
I enjoyed my teachers and the drama and music programs at this school. I made great friendships within these programs and developed skills that have helped me after graduation.
The school is ok. Big lack of diversity and college prep assistance
The teachers are great overall and will help with learning and preparing for college. The administration, not so much.
I liked the multitude of classes offered to fit each students interest. I personally took advantage of the dual credit classes and entered college an entire semester ahead of everyone else. I also really enjoyed the art program and found it to be one of my hobbies. The classes taught me a lot about being an artist. I also was apart of two different sports at PFHS and both taught me time management skills, pushed me to work hard in everything I do, and taught me to appreciate other sports as well.
School offers a small town atmosphere while creating a learning environment full of opportunities for education.
I have loved my experience at Post Falls High School! I take all honors classes and have had outstanding teachers who have truly prepared me for college.
Start Your Review of Post Falls High School
I didn't mind going to school here because the school was well maintained and the staff was super great. The students... Not so much. I did not enjoy the social atmosphere at my school. I witnessed a lot of bullying, and that is the one thing I would really like to change.
The sports teams at Post Falls are excellent. I do not eat the food.Parents get involved with school activities and getting things set up. The high schools college readiness is excellent. The bring in different colleges from time to time and the colleges talk about why you should apply and different things about them. The school also has different scholarship forms and papers so kids can go to college.
The school doesn't have a lot of school spirit, but the student body is very united. There is little to none bullying and being in the Honors Classes makes you cool. At the very least, being intelligent is not considered a negative towards your character. The teachers are very nice and fun as well. The only complaint is how little the principal participates or attends school events.