Positive Outcomes Charter School is a public, charter school located in Camden, DE. It has 126 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Positive Outcomes Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-6 Students
- C5 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-3 Students
- A2 Students
- B+2 Students
- A2 Students
- C-2 Students
- C+1 Student
- C+1 Student
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Positive Outcomes Charter School
- BSmyrna High School
- Smyrna School District, DE
- 233 reviews
- B-Dover High School
- Capital School District, DE
- 224 reviews
- B-Lake Forest High School
- Lake Forest School District, DE
- 84 reviews
- BMilford Senior High School
- Milford School District, DE
- 171 reviews
Positive Outcomes Charter School Reviews
Small school where the classes range from 10-15 students and is perfect for those looking for small classroom sizes. Also each class usually has a paraprofessional to help those in need. However there are no sports to speak of however they do offer better assistance for those with special needs
My internship at the elementary school music class and my 11th grade collage intro to music class really helped me decide on a career in the music industry. Before that i had no idea what i wanted to do. it was nice being able to try out different things so you could decide. You get to choose your internship in something you are interested in. This helped me choose a degee in Audio engineering. I feel the school could have helped me a little more to prepare for collage. My Mom helped me do all the work that the councilor should have helped me with. She researched different schools, set up visits. My school did not set up any collage visits until my senior year, By then I already had chosen and applied. They did have help to fill out the FASFA but she already did it. I think they need to start in the 11th grade to visit schools.
The school used to be a batting cage complex. It is in good shape. The fitness gym is new. Parent involvement is pretty good, There are dances and activities. Each class room has a smart board. The bus only runs for kids that live in that district. I had to be driven or once old enough drove myself.