Portsmouth Middle School Reviews

My teachers were all great. I don't have any bad memories in class at Portsmouth Middle School. The library and Little Theatre are really nice. I enjoyed the curriculums and found that I was challenged in class but the work wasn't overly difficult. I was in the Green Club after school in Middle School and really loved working in the greenhouse and planting trees. I also participated in school musicals, jazz band, and the choir. I had a great time in after-school programs.
What I liked most was the Arts especially Theater. All the administration teacher and students were very supportive
They preach an anti-bullying message yet turn a blind eye when it's actually happening. My daughter had the WORST experience in her 6th grade year here. If you don't fit into "Sportsmouth" you're a nobody. No encouragement/acknowledgement for anything other than sports.
Start Your Review of Portsmouth Middle School
Dedicated teaching staff. Safe. rural setting. Great extracurricular bands and musical groups. Homework - not too much.
Portsmouth Middle School has a great program and amazing teachers. My son has recently transferred from St.Patrics and is having a much better time at PMS. Next year my wife and I will transfer our other 2 children there as well