Poplar High School Reviews

I love how close knit my school is. We have always come together when we needed to the most. In March of 2018 our principle Mr. Haggard, was told he wouldn’t be principle this upcoming school year. So me and my fellow classmates made a petition to keep Mr. Haggard. We even brought it to our school board. The story I just told shows extacly how my classmates and teachers care about each other.
I loved Poplar High School because its a safe environment where you have the freedom of doing what people do best, learn. I know everyone in this school and they're all pretty great. What I can see change is maybe making the school even bigger.
It's okay it's not bad
Start Your Review of Poplar High School
Our school makes you feel welcomed it's very good at that new students and staff are very good at what they do. I wouldn't want to go to any other school our school has the best sportsmanship and we work hard.
Our school makes you feel welcomed and it's not only the teachers that make it feel that way but also the students. I have had the best years at this school and wouldn't have changed it for the world!
The teachers at my school are very understanding and will be there when you need them they have great understanding of what they teacher. The very much respect for the principle and Vic principle and I very much enjoy my school.