Pope John Paul II High School Reviews

Two of my children are alumni and two are current students! We love PJP! There is something for everyone at the school! State of the art technology and academics are wonderful. Great teachers and there are sports and clubs for everyone to be involved in. Love the Christianity installed in everything our kids do and the community service that is offered for our students to help out in. God is good, all the time.
Pope John Paul has been a great experience for me as a high school student. I have been a part of many clubs and activities with great friends and teachers. I feel extremely lucky to have attended this school for the past three years, a place that feels like my second home. I have made tons of friends that have also strengthened my experience immensely. The administration consists of great people who are always willing to help us and get us ready for the next level of education.
I love the school spirit at Pope John Paul. I also believe the teachers have each student's best interest in mind. I feel Pope John Paul has prepared me for college.
Start Your Review of Pope John Paul II High School
The school itself was decentish I suppose, but I miss the hell out of my friends. The people were absolutely incredible and I would give anything to be able to go back and relive my last year with them all
Pope John Paul HS feels like family. The teachers and administration were always available to help academically, cheer on the sidelines at sporting events, and supporting us with the school play. I was able to study in an atmosphere that celebrated my Catholic faith and I was given lots of opportunities to be a leader. I respect the teachers who pushed me to do my best and I will always feel a part of the PJP family, even long after graduation.
Poor discipline. Hit and miss teachers. Bullying. Poor Catholic identity. Large turnover of administration. Seems like they care about their sports more than Catholic character. Heard similar stories from other professionals and parents that are not good. Save your money!
I made some good friends, but some of the teachers were terrible. I asked for on what to study and was brushed off. The Honor Society kids do the tutoring. The teachers are busy and don’t have time for the students. This is frustrating when you care about your grades and can’t even get a return e-mail.
I liked Pope John Paul II because I had a wide variety of clubs/sports to get involved in. There is something for everyone there, and if there isn’t a club can easily be made. Student Council makes sure that all students are involved and makes school fun!
Great environment for my family member's siblings . The kid had lifetime experiences. Teacher are also family-oriented . Nice neighborhood.
Pope John Paul II High School has served as a second home for me the past four years. The resources and facilities are beyond compare and the community atmosphere has always been so welcoming. I am proud to call myself a PJP panther.
Totally love this school! I’m super involved at PJP and have fun everyday. I learn a lot and thoroughly enjoy coming to school everyday!
I really loved the school as a whole. The atmosphere was always welcoming and prepared to face any issue. I love the way the students are so connected and always supporting each other at sports events with integrity and respect. The academics provide different levels, suitable for fast learners, slow learners, and everywhere in between. A variety of different courses are offered all throughout the four years. The auditorium at Pope John Paul II High School is magnificent with wonderful plays performed every year. The only critism I would have is on the administration and the way they deal with certain issue.
It was a decent school when I went there but the administration has now changed and now is a way better school the it was. It was a fun environment and I am happy I attended the school.
I enjoyed my experience at Pope John Paul II High School! I met great people there and formed connections with most of my teachers. I thrived in the small class sizes and felt what I had to say was always important.
Great school, a lot better than it used to be. However, the administration can be difficult to work with.
I love my highschool. It is so welcoming to everyone with a strong sense of community and opportunity to learn and improve academically and spiritually. The only thing I would change is the door to the main office. It is very confusing.
Pope John Paul II is an amazing School with a great community. We are a family who share God’s love and words. Our student section is always excited and pumped up to support our sports teams. The teachers at PJP are great and love to help us learn and grow in God’s faith and teachings.
Start Your Review of Pope John Paul II High School
Pope John Paul II High School has good teachers and various clubs that you can attend. They also have great sports teams. One disadvantage of PJP is that the price of the foods are too expensive. They need to provide more information about various colleges so that students can be better prepared. They also needs to work better for all students in particular international students.
Caring teachers and a friendly staff. A wide range of activities for every taste combined with a rather challenging academic program.
We have two children who have graduated from PJP, and two children who are current students at PJP. We have seen the school grow and improve each year.
We have been extremely pleased with the academic rigor, extracurricular clubs and athletics, and the commitment to maintaining a culture of respect, integrity, and Christian values.