Pope John Paul II High School Reviews

JP2 teachers and faculty care so deeply about their students. It is truly a family. I was so prepared for college, and I could not have asked for a better high school experience.
I’ve received a solid education at JP2. The classes are challenging and have prepared me for college.
Pope John Paul II High School is a very good high school to attend. It is excellent on preparing me for college-level work. It is a very welcoming environment.
Start Your Review of Pope John Paul II High School
Pope John Paul II High School is, overall, a wonderful high school to be a part of. The school is relatively small, but that is what makes the atmosphere so great; students are able to know their teachers and peers better, creating a strong learning environment. The workload is a lot, but the teachers will not let a student's grades slip, teachers usually set up a system for students struggling so they can catch up with the material. There is also a lot of diversity within the school, and it is very much embraced: there is a language and cultures club, Cinco de Mayo is celebrated, and there is a potluck for people to bring in cultural dishes.
This is s young school whose athletics department is currently still in its growth period.
Saint John Paul 2 has been an invaluable experience for my son. The academics are challenging and the staff is available for any area a student may struggle in. The staff is awesome and greets each child by name.
The extracurriculars that are offered are well invested in and everyone seems to have a passion for being involved. This is a fairly young school so there could be more athletics offered over time. The staff is very open to starting new athletic programs as long as participation is available. The current athletics offered are competitive and well funded.
I cannot speak highly enough of all of the staff here at St. John Paul 2. The difference in the staff and teachers here, compared with the experiences my son has had with staff and teachers at previous schools, is day and night. Every teacher not only cares, but takes the time to invest into the children's lives. The staff in the office are always cheerful and helpful. The principal stands outside the doors of school every morning and personally greets each child by name. My family has been blessed to be a part of the school system here, and we fully intend on the rest of our children attending as they get older.
It could've been better, but as far as religious schools go, it was pretty decent.