Pope County High School Reviews

I've had a pretty good high school experience at Pope County High School. The teachers here are all nice and very willing to help students learn and get more excited to learn new things to help students strive for the best after high school. The students that I attend this school with are all eager to succeed as well. I've learned more about life lessons and the smart decision making I have developed more than I've learned from any books at this school, which is not necessarily a bad thing. A huge part in high school experience is to learn the best from any situation and apply it to any life obstacle that come up. The best quote that I've read and applied to my life, which my science teacher hangs in his room every year, is "Life Is What You Make It." I would say this school is very underestimated by the state of Illinois for there is tons of things to learn from this school.
The smaller class size makes one on one learning attainable. Social clubs make it easy to make friends. And the hometown feel make you feel welcomed and appreciated.
I'd say it's pretty average like other schools. We only have security cameras and you have to sign in.
Start Your Review of Pope County High School
I absolutely love the choir and the teacher with it! I couldn't wait until the end of the day for her class. The same with art its absolutely fantastic.
The best experience I had in Pope are my friends, or the games we've had. The school is ordinary like most schools.
Some of the teachers are great but like I said SOME are. Some need a little bit more training it seems. The newer teachers are what I'm talking about. That takes time though which is understandable.