Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Poolville High School is a public school located in Poolville, TX. It has 161 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Poolville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+35 Students
- A+23 Students
- B19 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+16 Students
- A10 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Poolville High School
- C+Springtown High School
- Springtown Independent School District, TX
- 186 reviews
- B-Perrin High School
- Perrin-Whitt Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 11 reviews
- B-Mineral Wells High School
- Mineral Wells Independent School District, TX
- 94 reviews
- BWeatherford High School
- Weatherford Independent School District, TX
- 380 reviews
Poolville High School Reviews
The way the community supports the High school creates a unique experience. Most of the community comes to events and cheer on the athletes, as well as giving for fundraisers. They have many clubs and sports to participate in which helps the experience of high school be fun. Many students participate in some kind of extra curricular activity, either sports or clubs. They have teachers that help students to achieve their dreams and hold them to high expectations. Poolville high school has a campus that helps students to do much more than just graduate. They provide some life skills and help students to get some certificates to help the kids after high school.
I liked how small the school everyone felt like family, however the educational experience was very poor.
Great School with good teachers to keep the class entertained and well educated. Great basketball and baseball teams.