Pontiac High School Reviews

Well, there is this school program that is called International Technology Academy which I go. They taught how to collaborate with other students.
with only 11% of the kids being able to comprehend basic reading and 3% basic math, and a 17 to 1 ratio, how can anyone say this is a good school district?
I would like to see some of their rules change. Like the rule of no hugging. Hugging is a kind thing that releases a feel good chemical.
Start Your Review of Pontiac High School
I would like to see the kids be able to pick what they want to do in PE.And have the teachers pay more attention to what the kids do.
My school which is international technology academy. Connected to Pontiac highschool. We are a project based learning school. With all the teachers connected to students. We offer many clubs such as the robotics team I'm on
I liked that teachers would reach out to students who were struggling or misbehaving. I would like to see more extra curricular activities besides a small choice of sports and robotics. More class opportunities would be nice.
This school is separate and challenges students pre assessments and assessments also there is a good diversity and a good understanding of others here.
Very diverse in all areas!
There are a variety of security and police guards as well as metal detectors to ensure safety!
There is national honor society, student council, newspaper and year book committee. There are the most basic sports but as for any other activity, we don't really have the funding for it or student motivation.
I feel as if the parents don't try as much and are the reason so many children turn out to be bad. This is why our school has a bad reputation because of peers and lack of parenting.
Teachers at this school really care and have an impact on their students. They have greatly influenced me, and I am glad I got to have them as my mentors.
Great after school tutoring program
The parents are great here. They really help out and volunteer for school functions.
Really nice. Has an amazing JROTC program but the lack of funding for said program is low.
It's all over good here!
It's pretty much okay .
Start Your Review of Pontiac High School
I like the pep rallys . The people involve in any activities pull them off good.
The school overall is a good school , there just have been a lot of changes going on every year. A lot of students learn a t their own rate so sometimes students fall behind and gets stick on one subject when everybody else moved on.
My favorite experiences were the activities that were held during freshmen orientation. This school is unique because they have christian standards but are still able to make them modern and likable for students and teachers. I would choose this school again because it has a great family environment and you don't see that often at other schools.