Ponaganset High School Reviews

Ponaganset High School is all about pathways. Anyone interested in a certain field can take a series of classes to help prepare them. These pathways are very helpful to anyone involved. However, there are in district students not involved in pathways that are not prioritized.
Ponaganset High School was influential in such a positive way during my formative years. I believe I received a quality education at this school and I would have gone to school here again if given the choice.
Ponaganset High School has been a great experience. The teachers are very good and very personal, they really try to prepare us for the real world.
Start Your Review of Ponaganset High School
Overall ponanganset is a good school, but it does have its problems. There are many teachers who seem to not care about teaching us anything and some who don't even put effort into give us grades. This quarter alone I had three classes with 2 or less grades. Also some teachers seem to spend more time talking about themselves then the subject they're teaching even in Ap classes. Also some teachers seem to not always respect administration and their decisions because admin changes so often.
Ponaganset High School has a variety of courses and pathways to suite anyone's interest. The teachers are very helpful and will always make sure that you understand the topic. Ponaganset is truly an amazing school to be attending.
My experience at Ponganset High School seems to have been a lot different from what the school is now. I feel like I received an average education which I am grateful for. However, the school now offers several career pathways that I feel would have benefitted many more students had it come about earlier.
I have overall had a good experience at this school, the student body and most teachers are very helpful towards one another and I have had many opportunities as a result of the school.
I enjoyed Ponaganset, the school includes all, we have won the National Unified school award on behalf of our unified sports programs. The athletic facility are top of the line and the school is like new. Every student is given a laptop to make sure they can submit assignments and the teachers are very helpful when you feel as though you could be falling behind. I loved my experience at Ponaganset and would defiantly recommend it to anyone thinking about attending.
Ponaganset was a beautiful campus, tons of programs to help students discover what they’re passionate about, and I wouldn’t want to go any where else. Through this school I’ve met amazing friends, participated in many extracurriculars and celebrations; including Wreaths Across America and the school’s receiving of the Unified Champion School award.
My favorite part of Ponaganset High School was the band program. I was a member of the school's band, and the majority of my fond memories of the school come from my time in the band. The band director, Daniel Coyne, is tough but probably one of the best. He was a large part of what made the band great. It is tough to say what I'd like to see change about the school. I've heard that they have added a ton of new programs recently, and students have been flooding in from other districts to go there. If I were to say anything to an incoming student, it would be to get involved soon. I was always interested in the mock trial club, but I didn't join until my senior year. I wish I had joined earlier because it was a great experience. Debating a fictional trial case in a real courtroom as part of the program really is unforgettable.
Ponaganset High School is one of the best. Everyone is very supportive and welcoming. We chose to include.
I like that Ponaganset is a small school. They have great staff that make sure that they are there for the kids. Everyone knows each other and everyone is friendly for the most part! There are no bullying problems or overall negativity that has become a problem here at Ponaganset.
Great teachers, very accepting and promotes unity and equality. Great teachers, great class selection. Has a variety of extra curricular activities and clubs.
Ponaganset High School is a place that you can succeed if you have someone supporting you completely. Some teachers are unprofessional, unable to teach well/at all, and don't care about students. Others, especially in the STEM Academy, will ensure your future success by helping with resumes, guiding you in college applications, and overall teaching you skills to lead a successful and happy life. The STEM Academy and music department are out of this world, especially for a rural public school. They change lives without even realizing it.
Ponaganset High School was definitely a great high school experience. Although the school is in the middle of nowhere, it is a beautiful school inside and out. The athletic facilities are gorgeous and there are many different ways to get involved with the school. There are clubs, sports, unified sports, and musical/art related pathways. Are you into plants/animals? Ponaganset has its own Agricultural Building with animals and a greenhouse that the students use for learning!
........................................................................................................................................
The Music Program is amazing and the teachers care about their students and students pathways. Techniques for teaching are questionable, varying from teacher to teacher. One issue is the execution of punishment over students. Some teachers are careless and do not punish students even when necessary while others are too harsh. Overall, Ponaganset High School is a really good school with better faculty, students, and teaching methods.
Start Your Review of Ponaganset High School
Ponaganset high school has expanded its academics drastically over the past four years to allow more and more students to enter into a career pathway to help them lead to what they will pursue in college.
The teachers really engage the students. The school offers so many different types of pathways to help students understand what career they want to pursue. One thing I would like to change is the path they have chosen of trying to become a commercial school.
Very politically untouched school. Administration isn't very well introduced and shows no connection to the students. Guidance staff is amazing. 4 years, 3 different principles.