Polytech High School Reviews

I enjoyed the fact that a person learns a trade, while still being taught academics. This provides a student who doesn't choose college to still be able to work in an area they enjoy and can support themselves. I would like to see the school still be able to get a person "college ready". The best part of the school, learning a trade, also is a downfall. The school has a limited range of classes to chose from outside choosing your trade.
Applying to Polytech High School was one of the best decisions of my life. Learning a trade and gaining experience in a field really puts students ahead in the work force.
Polytech is a very diverse school that offers a variety of concentrations to choose from. Overall the staff has been helpful and responsive. It is my hope that Polytech will take a more serious approach with regard to Athletics as entry into this establishment is based on a pool system.
Start Your Review of Polytech High School
I loved almost all of the teachers at Polytech they really didn't teach you everything straight out of text it came more out of how you use these things in real life situations. I would love to see administration take more action in things that happen within the school.
polytech is a really good school with lots of spirit and a diverse culture everyone comes to support the school sports teams and the teachers always help a kid no one gets left behind
I liked the nursing program. It helped me prepare for college. I enjoyed cheerleading. It was very rewarding.
Polytech high school has one of the best environments out of any school in Delaware. It makes the students feel more comfortable and ready to learn. I would highly recommend this school to anybody coming out of middle school.
I really enjoyed how approachable most of the teachers were and they are always open to create personal connections, which can last a lifetime. I also appreciated the amount of diversity within the technical shops which can really prepare you to figure out what kind of path you might want to go down.
Polytech is very beneficial for those who are not looking to go into college immediately after leaving high school, but also want a trade or certification that they can use to go out in the work force. On the other hand, for those who are entering colleges after they graduate, it gives them a head start because they know the basic material.
I love Poly, it’s like another home to me. Everywhere I go I feel like I’m comfortable and centered around people that like me. Shops are a nice way to get familiar with the school and the activities we do. Surrounding yourself with like people is good for your new career and professions. Poly is amazing but has some downfalls. We could focus more on healthier lunches while getting the main nutrients we need to function. We could have better connections with the teachers and not have as many late assignments is information was displayed correctly. In total this school is amazing and I’m glad to have been apart of the panther spirit.
Polytech High School has brought me many joyous and entertaining moments. My experience there has been a great one. I feel like by attending Polytech High School, I am more prepared for college than I would beat any other High School. There are no serious things I would change at Polytech because I feel as though we are already an advanced school. Polytech has given me many opportunities and still continues to do so.
POLYTECH's administration makes unnecessary changes to the handbook. The college readiness coming out of POLYTECH is not as impressive as it should be. Getting ahead with college or in the workforce is extremely hard in many technical areas.
Polytech High School is a great tech school for those who want to get a headstart in their careers. This school gives students various opportunities to interact with their desired fields of work.
My experience with Polytech High school has been great. Since it is a technical high school, I feel prepared for when I go to college and I know most of the things I am going to learn. The change I like to see is more technical shops being created and more co-op options for the students.
What I appreciated most from Polytech was the fact it helped me meet the great friends I have now. When we hit rock bottom as a school everyone helped each other, but nothin was significant that I felt or learned from Poly. I feel as if the education was mediocre and it didn't make us see our full potential as students.
Polytech is a great school. They are very supportive in helping you decide where you want your future to take you, and they supply the tools to help you get started in doing that. I highly recommend this school.
I’ve really enjoyed the climate of the school, the safety and comfort I’ve been able to feel, and the atmosphere of support from everyone.
Start Your Review of Polytech High School
I absolutely love this school! A wonderful way to earn your technical degree, meet wonderful teachers who care about you and meeting new friends to support you. I transferred over from Milford high over to Polytech during the beginning of my junior year, and I definitely believe it was the best choice I have ever made!
Polytech has helped me find what type of career I would like to have in the future, and is preparing me well to go into that. Also, the atmosphere is great; the students treat each other and their teachers well, the teachers and staff are super helpful, and it provides for a fun and enriching experience. One thing I would change is the use of Schoology as a whole school. Some teachers use schoology for EVERYTHING, while others hardly use it at all. I think it is a good resource, and should be used, but not for everything. All the teachers should set up a system so they are each using schoology the same amount as any other teacher. Other than that, my 1.5 years at this school have been better than I could have hoped for than at any other public school in the area. I’m glad I chose Polytech.
My overall experience on my school which is Polytech High School. I really enjoy being in a peaceful atmosphere. It is just a big happy family . My shop which is the biggest on in the school which is HealthCare &Rehab . HealthCare &Rehab is for people that want to be from docotods to physical threapy work . Amazing teachers and administrators.