Polo Community High School Reviews

I love this school, the small student body allows for easy involvement. For its size, this school has a wonderful sports program and other after school activities. Overall, everyone feels very welcome!
Bullying is not an issue in this school. Safety is high. there's locks on the doors and cameras everywhere.
I loved being involved in extra curricular's. The small intimate teams really helped get the chemistry we needed to win and play together. Everyone already knows each other, so team bonding isn't all that awkward and no one is left out. I enjoyed FFA especially because we got to do a lot of fun things at nationals or state that no other school got to do since we were so small, yeah there was a lot we missed out on because we were so small also, but we were with out close friends, and that's all that really matters. I did basketball all my years there and I absolutely loved it and gave it my all
Start Your Review of Polo Community High School
I loved the teachers, going to a small school really helped with learning. They helped with everyone as much as they can. You get on personal connections with the teachers. What sucks though is that everyone knows your business. So, that means they know if you fail, if you flirt, or if you cheat. Nothing is a secret in small towns. They grade and teach the same way as they always have. Polo is not afraid to try to things with the classes or sports, so that's nice.
Don't have to worry they take care of things.
Depends on what kind of person you're.
Parents let their kids do what they want
Teachers go out of their way to help.
Almost all the teachers are willing to go out of there way to help you out when you need it.
Polo is a great school to go to. The teachers are always willing to work with you. I have many fond memories of High School. The only regret is I did not get more involved in the activities.