Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School Reviews

The school itself was great. While being in this program, I was very prepared for University. The faculty was a little difficult to get ahold of sometimes but overall a great learning experience. This school offers great oppurtunities.
It’s a great college and has flexible ways to achieve your educational needs. The teachers will work with you and help in any way they can. The college offers classes all year round and various times and internet courses too. Also, this college is very inexpensive and has numerous scholarships to apply for and receive.
It's a wonderful school, it allows you to learn what college is like before you go on your own, it's a great experience to have. I would recommend this school to students who are serious on their going to college.
Start Your Review of Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School
My experience at Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School was great, the teachers are very kind, and they know how to do their job correctly, and the students are sort of respectful, and the classes are easy to pass if you pay attention, you also have the chance to take college classes to receive your AA Degree.
Not too bad of a program, shows you what college is kind of like. Allows you to take both high school and college classes or just all college classes if you'd like.
My overall academic experience at Polk State was amazing. I graduated top of my class and enjoyed every second of my time there. The teachers are great and really aid in assisting students with thorough instruction and teaching. The campus is full of creative and positive environment. Resources are always readily available for all students which made my experience at Polk State excellent.
This school has helped me get ahead with college credits. The staff are extremely helpful if you take their advice. It is on a college campus, so that affects a lot of things. It is not a traditional high school.
Excellent academics and wonderful opportunities to participate in clubs and socials. The faculty is friendly and has a genuine interest in seeing you succeed. The atmosphere is collegiate which is a refreshing change from the "normal" high school cattle call.
I liked how it is affordable and many people go there in order to get higher education due to its affordability, but some of the teachers do not care about the students outcome.
Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School has guided and mentored me on the path to success! I am now confident in my college descions thanks to the friendly staff at Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School.
Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College is an amazing school, give numerous opportunities to succeed in life, and gives one the chance to further their studies by being two years ahead. Although, they should focus on helping the students and make sure they are taking classes, and are being supported in what interest them. Another college advisor should also be recommended so their is a team that works together to get things done quickly, although there have been time were it has been rough getting into contact with them, the opportunity is worth attending the school. No matter how difficult it may be, or if it all depends who is helping you, sometimes its a matter of are you going to choose your career or let someone choose it for you.
I like the flexibility in the class schedule.
What I dislike is that the staff is not very helpful and very unorganized
The staff and students are very welcoming, the campus is so comfortable feeling and I never feel odd or out of place. Classes are very diverse making open discussions great. I just honestly love the overall vibe of the school.
My experience at Polk State Lakeland Gateway to College Collegiate High School has been wonderful. Having the opportunity to take college classes has allowed me to gain an edge over other high school students and get a jump start on my bachelor's degree. I love the freedom and flexibility that the school offers, and the guidance counselors are very helpful and caring. The one and only drawback of attending Gateway is missing out on a typical high school experience, however the pros far outweigh the cons.
Polk State Gateway to College Collegiate High School has been an advantageous opportunity for me. It has given me the chance to earn college credits at no cost to me nor my family making it a financial relief on us. The teachers are great and trustworthy making the environment comfortable. It is a great program to be a part of.
The college schedule is great. Learning time management while still in high school is a wonderful opportunity. Also, the college credit we can receive while still in high school makes Lakeland Collegiate a great program. The communication the administration has with the students is unreliable. Students are often uninformed about school wide meetings and other important school announcements.
There are some clubs at this school. They are fun, don't usually require a bunch of commitment, and have the support of the office. Bad thing is communication on meeting times and such.
The school in and of itself is a good school. We are able to finish high school with our AA in Liberal Arts. The only thing that isn't very good is the people in the office. The teachers are great, but not the office people.
The teachers at this school are pretty great. They are always there for you and really seem to care about you. They are actively involved in your education journey. They have lots of knowledge on various things, not just the specific subject they teach. They are always quick to respond to an email or such. They know how to teach well for each student to where they aren't just teaching in one learning style. Only thing that isn't awesome is sometimes they are quick to grade assignments and other times they take forever to grade.
Constant police patrol, very active security staff