Polk State College Collegiate High School Reviews

Polk State College Collegiate High School was an average experience. It was helpful when it came to doing high school and earning my AA at the the same time, but was not very challenging.
I love it so much! It is a great opportunity for serious students looking to get a heard start on college!
Personally, Polk state Collegiate has been an amazing experience for me and I recommend it to any student who may be curious about options outside of high school. It provides students with the ability to get their A.A. degree along side their high school diploma, and it is free of charge to the student. It is an amazing opportunity that I believe more students should try and take advantage of.
Start Your Review of Polk State College Collegiate High School
It has been a wonderful experience at Polk State Collegiate. I have to say that I truly blossomed intellectually and spiritually with all my amazing peers.
I graduated from COL and it was an amazing experience I’m which I cherish a lot. It prepared me for college in ways that surprise me every day, provided my with more academic resources than I could ever have asked for, along with great mentors (which some might refer to as “staffs”). The teachers/professors are so humbled you sometimes forget how brilliant they are. Nothing less than a great learning environment. Thank you COL.
The advisors helped me figure out the classes best for me to get into the physical therapy program and explained all the necessary steps to take with classes and the volunteer hours I need for it. They helped me figure out my schedule when I wasn’t sure and they have answers to all my questions
Students are challenged by taking college level classes and get the satisfaction of graduating high school while earning an AA.
The school is great all the staff are very friendly and helpful. The safety drills are coordinated very well.
Majority of the teachers care about the students and are not just there to get paid but to help the students learn.
I like the teachers and the courses I am currently taking. The professors are really helpful and are willing to work with you to make sure that you are successful in their classes. The courses are challenging but not overwhelming and it feels as though I'm learning a lot of beneficial information that will help later in my potential career.
I love being a student at Polk State College Collegiate High School! I love to get involved in all the clubs and get community service. This school offers you the chance to get your AA Degree before your high school degree for free.
As a high school it was amazing. Great team of staff that helped me every step of the way. Would not change a thing about the school because the student have a voice to help with changes when needed.
Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School is the perfect place to go if you are looking for an accelerated high school experience. The teachers are understanding and want to see you do well in their classes. Administration is welcoming, ready to answer any question, and doesn't treat you like a child. It's a fast pace school where everyone is doing their own thing, it can be difficult to get to know the high school students. This best way to know your student body is to attend functions and join clubs. Besides the lack of connection between most students, this school is much different from traditional high school. If you can focus and get work done, you'll definitely go far.
CHS is an amazing deal for anyone who is willing to put a lot of work into their classes. As a student you are capable of getting your 2 year degree before you even graduate high school... and it's free! One of the biggest problems at CHS is either your professor is terrible or beyond amazing, there is no in between.
This is an amazing program. You have the opportunity to get an AA degree before you graduate high school. The teachers are amazing and the office staff are very helpful.
Close-knit group due to the smaller class size, with staff that truly cares and individualizes road maps to college for each student. You are able to earn your high school and AA 2-year degree here, and extra college courses and books are free to students.
It was a very nice environment. The teachers are always willing to help and make you pass their class. There is the TLCC where you may go in and study and ask for tutors and the classes and online classes are easily accessible by every student.
Start Your Review of Polk State College Collegiate High School
Collegiate High School gave me the chance to earn so many credits towards my degree free of charge. When I was there, the staff was not very helpful or empathetic. Misinformation was spread around the school multiple times between students, teachers, and administrators.
I wish she was not so isolated and missed out on social experiences, they do attempt to keep the kids involved but it’s hard to do when they have so much freedom to take their class and be done by noon and no classes on Friday. In the beginning we thought this was a good thing because it gave her free more time then other kids that were wasting time sitting around in the traditional schools.
The school is very clean, all of the teachers and other faculty are very nice and make the experience much more enjoyable. However, I have had several issues concerning financial aid as well as the staff that deal with it, such as not giving me any real direction as to what I can do when asking about why my financial aid money was not received yet.