Polk Pre-Collegiate Academy Reviews

Connections with teachers are very close and are willing to help you one on one. The administration is very focused to make the campus safe to learn in without feeling judged. They're focused on making the environment comparable to college life. PPCA is a very good school for any freshman or sophmore.
PPCA is the best possible school to send any child. The class work is engaging and makes you think. The teachers and faculty are always so happy to take time out of their busy schedules to help. Go Pumas!!
Polk Pre-Collegiate Academy is an outstanding school with teachers and faculty that truly want you to succeed and excel in not only a collegiate program but life itself. The teachers are always available to help you, and students work together and must cooperate in group assignments and study groups. Our school environment is unlike any other high school because we have created our own little community within the school, and one mission of PPCA is to reach out and help the community through a variety of events with volunteer opportunities to students. The opportunities here at the school and the unwavering support of the faculty to its students are just two of the many things that makes PPCA stand out in both our county and state.
Start Your Review of Polk Pre-Collegiate Academy
I really like my school, and am glad to be in the program I am.
The teachers at my school are great. They work with the students to help them succeed.