Academics at Poland Regional High School
Based on SAT/ACT scores, colleges students are interested in, and survey responses on academics from students and parents.
State Test Scores
AP and College Prep Courses
SAT and ACT Test Scores
Test Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Colleges Students Are Considering
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+64 Students
- C+64 Students
- B-49 Students
- B34 Students
- B32 Students
- B-30 Students
- C+27 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-19 Students
What Students Want to Study
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following majors.
What Students Say
How seriously do students take their classes at this school?
Based on 13 responses
- Very seriously. Students are there to learn with an eye on the future.8%
- Seriously. Students are there to learn, but aren't necessarily thinking about the future.38%
- Somewhat seriously. Students are more focused on what's going on this weekend.46%
- Not seriously at all. They're more interested in socializing and partying.8%
Explore Academics at Similar Schools
- B-Gray-New Gloucester High School
- Regional School Unit No. 15 (MSAD 15), ME
- 72 reviews
- B-Leavitt Area High School
- Regional School Unit No. 52 (MSAD 52), ME
- 110 reviews
- CEdward Little High School
- Auburn School Department, ME
- 113 reviews
- B-Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School
- Regional School Unit No. 17 (MSAD 17), ME
- 136 reviews