Pojoaque High School is a public school located in Santa Fe, NM. It has 612 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 4% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Pojoaque High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B183 Students
- B+106 Students
- C60 Students
- B-51 Students
- A-37 Students
- C+32 Students
- A29 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-27 Students
- A-25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Pojoaque High School Reviews
I loved it here at Pojoaque Valley High School. The Staff are amazing and the students are diverse and caring. I feel collage ready and prepared for what life has to give. I’m glad for my experiences at Pojoaque! The food could be better and the school could be cleaner but overall it’s a great school. I recommend it and I hope to have my children attend school here!
At Pojoaque Valley High School I liked the friendly and welcoming environment. I would change the level of academic challenge at Pojoaque Valley, and increase the amount of clubs and extracurricular activities that are offered. In addition to this I would change the enthusiasm of the environment and get students and staff more involved.
Going to Pojoaque Valley High was a good high school and i enjoyed it. The school gives the students many opportunities to enjoy and use them as advantages for college readiness. There are many resources that are available for the students can use. At the school there is no diversity so everyone is welcomed there is no judgement. Academics are good in some classes but if really want good classes you have look at certain teachers.