Pojoaque High School is a public school located in Santa Fe, NM. It has 612 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 4% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Pojoaque High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B204 Students
- B+120 Students
- C69 Students
- B-61 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-35 Students
- A34 Students
- C+34 Students
- B-33 Students
- A-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Pojoaque High School Reviews
I loved it here at Pojoaque Valley High School. The Staff are amazing and the students are diverse and caring. I feel collage ready and prepared for what life has to give. I’m glad for my experiences at Pojoaque! The food could be better and the school could be cleaner but overall it’s a great school. I recommend it and I hope to have my children attend school here!
At Pojoaque Valley High School I liked the friendly and welcoming environment. I would change the level of academic challenge at Pojoaque Valley, and increase the amount of clubs and extracurricular activities that are offered. In addition to this I would change the enthusiasm of the environment and get students and staff more involved.
At Pojoaque Valley High school i like being able to chose the classes we need. I love how the teachers help us out with anything we need in order to succeed. I like how any faculty members are concerned if we look sad. i like the lunch's there, there not that bad and there not so great either. I like how we have a choice between two choices of what we want to eat for lunch and that there is not a choice for one. I love how the counselors are concerned in any bad grades or behavior, its very nice of them to help us out.