Point Vicente Elementary School Reviews

Wonderful school. We are very happy here. The staff is wonderful. Principal Hadley is so very helpful and really loves the kids. Done parents complain that she is abrupt. But she is running an entire elementary school and staff. She has a lot of responsibilities and her focus is on the children. Not the parents. I appreciate her.

This is the most diverse school on the hill. So important for our children to learn about different races and religions. The kids are kind for the most part and bullying is quickly shut down.

There are fun activities throughout the year. Including international day and a variety show. Our son is very happy here.
Going to Point Vicnete was very well. I started in 1st grade and had the amazing principal Becky Cash. Although she unfortunately left in 3rd grade, our new principal Beth Hadley wasn't all bad. Although she will never be as good as Ms Cash. 4th grade will most likely be the worst year because Mrs Soto is very rude. I do not know about Mrs Wang because she recently got the job. 1st 2nd and 3rd grade was AMAZING with some of the best teachers I have seen (I'm a sophomore at Peninsula) 5th grade was okay, as Outdoor Science School was amazing. Hope I helped make up your mind on a elementary school :)
Wonderful school for children with special needs
Start Your Review of Point Vicente Elementary School
This is a closed campus, entrances are only in the front by the office and all gates are monitored during school hours
In an affluent area like palos verdes this school is very diverse
Fo an elementary school, they have a large field and 3'huge playgrounds
The principal is amazing. Such a breath of fresh air. So available and friendly. We Re new to the school this year and have two children there m she has been nothing but pleasant and kind.
There are many options for students of all abilities and interests. For example: chess, tennis, music and arts. Kids are having fun after school here.