Point Vicente Elementary School Reviews

Going to Point Vicnete was very well. I started in 1st grade and had the amazing principal Becky Cash. Although she unfortunately left in 3rd grade, our new principal Beth Hadley wasn't all bad. Although she will never be as good as Ms Cash. 4th grade will most likely be the worst year because Mrs Soto is very rude. I do not know about Mrs Wang because she recently got the job. 1st 2nd and 3rd grade was AMAZING with some of the best teachers I have seen (I'm a sophomore at Peninsula) 5th grade was okay, as Outdoor Science School was amazing. Hope I helped make up your mind on a elementary school :)
Wonderful school for children with special needs
This is a closed campus, entrances are only in the front by the office and all gates are monitored during school hours
Start Your Review of Point Vicente Elementary School
In an affluent area like palos verdes this school is very diverse
Fo an elementary school, they have a large field and 3'huge playgrounds
The principal is amazing. Such a breath of fresh air. So available and friendly. We Re new to the school this year and have two children there m she has been nothing but pleasant and kind.
There are many options for students of all abilities and interests. For example: chess, tennis, music and arts. Kids are having fun after school here.