Point Pleasant Elementary School Reviews

The teachers are great, they are very knowledgeable all around.
The principal and most of the staff are outside in the mornings greeting everyone and helping the children get into school on time. The office staff is always so nice and helpful and kind. I do think that they need to have some stronger kind of punishment for bullying other than just having a talk with the child.
The school building and bathrooms are very nice and clean. They could use some more computers or newer computers.
Start Your Review of Point Pleasant Elementary School
They have a zero bullying policy! If you have problems with bullying they handle it immediately. They have cameras going throughout the entire school, that are monitored and recorded. The main office door's are always locked, you have to get buzzed in to get to the office. They have all the playgrounds protected so the kids do not get hurt. They teach the kids in the first week of school all about the safety drills, the children do a practice of the fire drill and the lock down drill so they understand what to do. The school nurse is awesome, she is always sweet and kind to my child when my child has an issue and needs to see her.
This is a great school to send your child to, any time I've ever had any issues they have Taking the time to fix it immediately. The staff is so nice and a pleasure to deal with. My Daughter loves the ladies that work in the main office. The teachers take the time to really help your child to learn and understand the work they are doing. If your child has any problems learning they have therapist there to help them with speech, etc. They have special classrooms for the special needs. All around it's a good school and yes I would send my child there all over again if I had to!
They have after school activities for the children.