Pocahontas Area Elementary School Reviews

I know the school has called, emailed, and text-ed us a few time when the weather was bad or the community had a safety concern. A great feature to be notified and communicated with
Art programs, seasonal music concerts. I believe a science club is available at 5-6 grade and a before school study group is offered. All the sports normally found in the Midwest except swimming and tennis are available.
The Pocahontas Elementary has , music, art, reading, special education, TAG, a full time nurse and guidance counselor as well. Ipad in the classrooms as well as 1to1 chrombooks i think at 3rd grade. I know my child has a technology rich curriculum and I can view the lessons daily on his teachers website.
Start Your Review of Pocahontas Area Elementary School
We drive an extra long distance to get our children to school everyday, 35 miles each way. I believe that parents should be actively searching the best schools that fits for their children. I have found that the Pocahontas Area School District works with parents and the community surrounding in a wonderful ways. A lot of community opportunities along with great school programs have brought us here. School programs like the, Electrathon Cars, FFA, Reading Discovery, Show Choir, the wonder Dance programs and Art exhibits and the Focus on Student Learning with Technology starting at Pre-School; by far makes this District Unique.
The Principal and District both emphasize on communication with staff and parents!