Plymouth Regional High School Reviews

Even though the atmosphere can be questionable at times, Plymouth Regional High School offers amazing academic alternatives that many children in vastly populated and/ or impoverished areas might not get to experience.
Most of the teachers I had here were very kind and tried their best with students. Unfortunately this school values atheltism over everything, especially football. Their theater program is dying out as they give it little attention and most cubs are sports based or non existent.
School is nice but could be updated. Some teachers are very helpful while others let you struggle on your own.
Start Your Review of Plymouth Regional High School
Overall, its a good school. However I have noticed that there is favoritism with some of the teachers, and if you're that laid back/quiet in the corner kid, you won't really be noticed all that much. The students at the school are very inclusive and they won't let anyone sit alone at lunch. The after school activities are a lot of fun, and the school's music/art department is abosolutely amazing. After school activities are a little difficult to commit to though because the teachers assign SO much homework, and aren't always clear with instructions on how to do it. But if you can keep up with it all, then you're golden.
I loved Plymouth Regional High School! Overall, everyone - students, teachers, and other faculty - was amazing and welcoming. I played a few sports and joined many clubs (e.g., theater, yearbook committee, school magazine, book club, and others), and I always had a lot of fun. I met a lot of kind people who helped me become my best self during high school and even continue to help me even though I've graduated and have attended college for two years. Shout out to Mr. Sutherland!
Loved the school, teachers are extremely helpful. Guidance counselors are extremely helpful! Sports are great and the music department is a great place. The arts programs are super excepting.
At Plymouth Regional High School, many people are only concerned about getting good grades (or simply passing the class) and do not care about actual learning. There are few teachers who truly know their subject matter, but the ones who do are amazing.
At PRHS I am very involved and they offer a multitude of extra curricular activities, classes, and opportunities for the students. I would not change much about because I really enjoy going to school there, I would have it start later, like 8 instead of 7:30, but in all honesty I would not change much
A great place, nice neighborhood, zero tolerance of bullying, and a very competent and accessible staff.
After coming from a school district that didn’t offer SATS and college prep courses you really appreciate it when it’s given to you. The community is wonderful and you really do feel excepted here, I can almost always be myself and I was afraid at one point because of the school I was going to in the past. It’s a great school and a loving community.
My experience so far at PRHS is spectacular! There is a variety of classes that you can choose to take each year and you can challenge yourself. The extracurricular activists are extremely fun!
The school is VERY focused on sports, and I feel like there is favoritism among students and teachers. The language department and English department are terrible though. I did not have a good experience with those classes.
Plymouth is a great school if you actually do your work and turn it in on time. Otherwise, the teachers do not make an effort if you are not even going to try. I like the variation of clubs.
Plymouth Regional High School is very academically focused. The teachers overall genuinely care about their students and connect with students. It is a very clean school and the janitorial staff are amazing. The administration is not the best and the school isn't very diverse, but overall the school is great.
Even though it's a big public school, it still takes care of its students. Teachers care and will take time out of their day to help students. There is also strong school pride and spirit and community.
Overall this is a great high school in many ways. The best thing about this school has to be the teachers and the classes offered, and the opportunities available comes second best. All of my teachers have been great and they love what they do and care about your success as a student, including the guidance staff. The selection of courses here is wide, and there are also valuable technical career courses offered here. As a student here, you are constantly given extra curricular opportunities whether you are a three season athlete, or whether you'd never play a sport in your life. There are tons of unique sports and clubs offered here to keep everyone busy.
Plymouth High is a relatively small school. It has strong academic courses and most of the students are involved in athletics. Some of the teachers are extremely caring and kind, although there are some older teachers who are slightly rude. Overall, the environment is clean and nice. The library and the library staff are both fantastic!
Start Your Review of Plymouth Regional High School
Plymouth is a great school with a lively environment. There is something there for everyone. Whether it is a club, a sport, or a class, there is always ways to get involved. The teachers, administration, and everyone else in the community are determined to keep students safe and happy. The school creates an environment where anyone can feel welcome. Occasionally, there is a stronger focus on sports, which may leave other clubs behind. However, the people within the building are there to support anyone, no matter what the issue may be.
Plymouth Regional High School can pride itself in how it puts safety as a top priority for its students and staff. The principal of the school shows that he cares very much about his students and what they have to say. Bullying is not tolerated and, compared to other schools, I feel that there is a generally safe environment between students, aside from the normal high school drama that no one can help. The majority of teachers are very helpful and friendly when asked for extra help outside of class. Most create a humorous, friendly relationship with their students, which helps break the anxiety of confronting them with a question. The school offers such a wide variety of academics that I struggle to fit all the classes I want to take, even in my fourth year. The classes I choose to take, I love and learn a lot in. Overall, the school is a good place to learn.
Plymouth was an amazing school if you were white, socially used drugs/alcohol, talented beyond the pale athletically, and/or use prejudice and harassment. I was raised locally, and wasn't anything extraordinary besides academics/arts. Upon high school, from all the negative things that were forced into my life, I went from third on my class first semester freshmen year to 183 out 187ish. High school ruined my life, and I was harassed, assaulted, verbally abused and felt prejudiced by staff and student body alike. I had good moral, succeeded in upper level classes, participated in sports, and by the end of my tenure, I didn't even want to look at the principal after the treatment of the morally outstanding students who were put through obnoxious rules, downright sexist behavior towards girls, and the amount drug use he allowed in school. 2 lower classmen have committed suicide who were bullied recently. Unheard of in our parts. But thank god for Bobcat football!