Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Plymouth Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Plymouth, NH. It has 664 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Plymouth Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-84 Students
- B+82 Students
- B-35 Students
- A-35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+24 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- B17 Students
- C+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Plymouth Regional High School Reviews
I loved Plymouth Regional High School! Overall, everyone - students, teachers, and other faculty - was amazing and welcoming. I played a few sports and joined many clubs (e.g., theater, yearbook committee, school magazine, book club, and others), and I always had a lot of fun. I met a lot of kind people who helped me become my best self during high school and even continue to help me even though I've graduated and have attended college for two years. Shout out to Mr. Sutherland!
The high school is very adequate, but it has very many flaws that could be redone as a whole. For starters the whole Juul thing that has went on at this school is very concerning, and they haven't cracked down on it at all. Secondly, the theatre department doesn't get enough credit to where it reaches, say states. The whole school just ignores it and moves on with there day, whereas if the Football team makes states and/or the championship, it gets announced every time it's mentioned football. It just needs to work on things that are more prevalent in other schools.
I always was able to find the support I needed at Plymouth Regional High School. Throughout my time, I was always able to receive help from teachers and staff for any project. I was often encouraged to make my education my own! I think Plymouth is an amazing school and I was so blessed to be able to attend it.