Plymouth High School is an above average, public school located in Plymouth, OH. It has 213 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Plymouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B46 Students
- C30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A-24 Students
- B22 Students
- B15 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B10 Students
- C+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Plymouth High School
- BCrestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Ashland), OH
- 39 reviews
- B-Shelby High School
- Shelby City School District, OH
- 40 reviews
- B-Col Crawford High School
- Colonel Crawford Local School District, OH
- 64 reviews
- B-South Central High School
- South Central Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Plymouth High School Reviews
I like everything about The Plymouth Shiloh Local School District.The new buildings are great. The new AD is awesome. They just put in a new football field, could be more bleachers for fans but other than that no complaints. The girls softball field was just redone including a new scoreboard. There is always plenty of community involvement in all activities from band to FFA. Could ask for better school to call home. Go BIG RED!
Fairly typical school in the middle of nowhere full of wannabe rappers and social media addicts that cares about its football team and not much else. Teachers are excellent and very dedicated -- overworked, even -- but the administration seems to care primarily about sports. Clubs and extracurriculars are hurt the most by this, and starved for participation as a result.
This school goes through administrators and fine arts instructors like teenagers go through socks. The administrators are power-happy. The athletics are based around who you were raised by and who you friends were. Who you are friends with is also based on who your parents were when they went to this school because no one leaves once they graduate. It is overall cliquey, except during athletic events. That seems to be the only time people don't hate each other. The only positive is the talent the teachers have for teaching students. They are very passionate about what they do and are very good at what they do.