Plymouth High School is a public school located in Plymouth, OH. It has 167 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Plymouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-53 Students
- C31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-25 Students
- B23 Students
- B17 Students
- B16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B12 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Plymouth High School
- B-Crestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Ashland), OH
- 42 reviews
- BShelby High School
- Shelby City School District, OH
- 44 reviews
- C+Col Crawford High School
- Colonel Crawford Local School District, OH
- 64 reviews
- BSouth Central High School
- South Central Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Plymouth High School Reviews
I like everything about The Plymouth Shiloh Local School District.The new buildings are great. The new AD is awesome. They just put in a new football field, could be more bleachers for fans but other than that no complaints. The girls softball field was just redone including a new scoreboard. There is always plenty of community involvement in all activities from band to FFA. Could ask for better school to call home. Go BIG RED!
I liked my overall experience at Plymouth High School. It is home to me and always will be. Plymouth High School has not been very good in sports lately and I hope to see that change in the years coming. I loved all my teachers at Plymouth. The teachers truly do care about their students. The staff and administration at Plymouth have done a terrific job giving lunch to the students despite of the COVID-19 situation. I was truly sad and happy to graduation from Plymouth. They do care about their students and academics. Plymouth is very excellent in the academics ranking.
Fairly typical school in the middle of nowhere full of wannabe rappers and social media addicts that cares about its football team and not much else. Teachers are excellent and very dedicated -- overworked, even -- but the administration seems to care primarily about sports. Clubs and extracurriculars are hurt the most by this, and starved for participation as a result.