Plymouth High School is an above average, public school located in Plymouth, IN. It has 1,157 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Plymouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A133 Students
- A+128 Students
- B+116 Students
- C+104 Students
- A-76 Students
- B-71 Students
- B+58 Students
- B49 Students
- B49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Plymouth High School
- B-Culver Community High School
- Culver Community Schools Corporation, IN
- 23 reviews
- BBremen Senior High School
- Bremen Public Schools, IN
- 77 reviews
- BArgos Community Junior/Senior High School
- Argos Community Schools, IN
- 47 reviews
- C+Knox Community High School
- Knox Community School Corporation, IN
- 96 reviews
Plymouth High School Reviews
My experience at Plymouth High School was overall very good. I was in the WSOI area of the school and loved almost every teacher I ever had. I would recommend WSOI to anyone that is ready for a hands off experience and you also have so much freedom with the Inquiry. I made great friends and was sad to see them go. Plymouth High School is very particular on their sports and most of their teams are very well. I switched schools just because I heard such great things about this one. Go Rockies!
Teachers were either the best people I ever met or horrible, literally no in between. Guidance counselors were absolutely fantastic and most of the administrators were okay. Diversity is poor; I would estimate that 25% of the student body was Hispanic, 74% were White, with 1% other. It's a very conservative Republican area, but from my experience about half of the students were progressive Republicans or conservative Democrats.
This is a great school with several great teachers! Food could definitely be changed, but I think all school food is gross. There isn't a great diversity of students, but you can still have a different arrangement of friends!