Plymouth High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+164 Students
- A+130 Students
- B-89 Students
- B+79 Students
- C+71 Students
- B+68 Students
- B+67 Students
- B57 Students
- B+46 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 61 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Plymouth High School Reviews
Review Plymouth High School
There are so many opportunities at this school for students of every culture and background. As a Muslim, I love having an MSA, or Muslim Student Association at this school. It makes me feel accepted and a part of something at this school. There are several other clubs available for students, including an LGBTQ club, key club, Indian Students Association, and more!
Considering it's a park, there's a huge variety of people to meet. Over 6000 actually. But since there's 3 schools, there's 3 different sports teams which causes lots of competitiveness. Our biggest and best games are our park games. Canton vs. Plymouth. Salem unfortunately isn't nearly on the level as the other two schools so they never get these awesome rival games but even if you don to to the school we all support each other. Obviously, except the players. Spirit week is kind of rough because with there being three schools and walking to different buildings, the Plymouth spirit week is different than salems and so on so there could be 4 people in a class on 30 looking like an odd ball going all out on spirit week just because the class can be primarily students from either Salem or canton. There's kids from all types of ethnicities/racial groups and religions and everyone is pretty much accepting because of that. You will never not find a place to fit in because of how huge and how many people there are too meet.
I honestly loved going to Plymouth. The classes could be intense, but you did learn a lot in most of them. The campus allows for an insanely diverse population of students. You will never know everyone on campus, so there are always new people to meet and new friends to make. There are plenty of clubs and sports to get involved in. It really helped me prepare for college because of the size and the intensity of some of the classes.