- Private, Christian (General)
- Canton, MI
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
As Christian educators, we have and will continue working faithfully to invest spiritually and academically in every student and family throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are eager to join back together this fall for in-person learning. See our full plan at the link below! Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B+
Successful learning starts in the heart and for the past 44 years, Plymouth Christian Academy has offered students from PK -12th grade an education beyond the classroom. A balanced approach to education that develops the whole student by providing strong academics in a Christ-centered, family atmosphere is what makes PCA unique.
With the introduction of Variable Tuition, we hope to provide more families the opportunity to experience a Christian education. At PCA, tuition isn't a "one-size fits all" approach, but rather a range that fits each family's unique situation. Please visit www.plymouthchristian.org/variabletuition to learn more.
We are eager to join back together for in-person learning this fall. You can learn more about our plan here: https://www.plymouthchristian.org/reunite-the-path-forward/. Interesting in speaking with our Enrollment Coordinator? Contact her by emailing email@example.com or calling 734-746-5002, ext. 1. We hope to hear from you soon!
Plymouth Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+48 Students
- grade A44 Students
- grade B+29 Students
- grade B minus27 Students
- grade A minus26 Students
- grade A minus22 Students
- grade B+21 Students
- grade B18 Students
- grade B15 Students
- grade B14 Students
Committed to instilling a passion for learning
Academics at Plymouth Christian Academy are aimed at maximizing the potential of every child. From the time our students join the PCA community, they experience a nurturing atmosphere of learning and discovery in academics, athletics, fine arts, and service. Our teachers and staff use innovative methods to engage our students and build a community of learners.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 17 responses
- Spiritual Life Retreat27%
- The Lip Sync21%
- Spirit Week15%
- Murray Lake Day12%
- Spirit Week9%
- When I got locked into the rat closet3%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 17 responses
- Offers Full WeekNo data available
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayNo data available
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus
Plymouth Christian Academy Reviews
We look forward to somehow staying involved next year, even after each of our kids have graduated. A school we truly feel a desire to give back to after our experiences over the past 45 years - for my parents, myself and now our kids.