Plymouth Christian Academy is a non-denominational, college preparatory Christian school located on a beautiful 45-acre campus in the metro Detroit area. Since 1976, our preschool, kindergarten, elementary, and secondary programs have been designed to accomplish our mission of educating and equipping young people for lives of learning, leadership, and service.
PCA offers comprehensive athletics, fine arts, and extra-curricular programs to ensure that students can develop a variety of interests and strengths. Graduates of Plymouth Christian Academy are enrolled in highly competitive universities around the country. Parents choose PCA for its biblical worldview, academic excellence, and for the individual attention each student receives in a small classroom environment.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about Plymouth Christian Academy and discover how choosing a Christian education is an investment that will leave a lasting and eternal legacy.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A+25 Students
- B-18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Plymouth Christian Academy Reviews
The administration’s decisions are based on the fire of the day, which are many, not in long term vision and stability of the school. This effects discipline, academics and overall student and teacher morale.
Until the regent board is able to make their own financial decisions with strong leadership, the school will continue to lose quality educators and families to support them.