Successful learning starts in the heart and for the past 42 years, Plymouth Christian Academy has offered students an education beyond the classroom. PCA parents know their children receive an education with a biblical worldview, equipping them with the tools they need to impact their community. Strong academics, active family involvement, and engaging partnerships with teachers promote a sharpening of the intellect and shepherding of the heart.
We invite you to our campus to learn more and determine whether PCA is the right school for your family. We have a few options for your convenience:
1. Schedule a tour at any time. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call 734-459-3505, ext. 3158.
2. 2018 Fall Open House. Monday, November 12, from 6pm-8pm. You can walk in anytime during the open house where you can meet our staff and administrators and receive a school tour. Children are welcome!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Plymouth Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- A32 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-13 Students
- B13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
- Cost of LivingB+
- Good for FamiliesA+