Plumstead Christian School Reviews

The teachers at Plumstead Christian School are deeply invested in the academic and spiritual development of my children. My sons love going to school, in fact, each day when I ask my son how his days was and he replies, "It wasn't good, it was AWESOME!"
Three of my boys graduated from Plumstead Christian School. They thrived in the fine arts offerings and in academics, and consequently, they were well prepared for top tier colleges where they also succeeded. Two have already graduated from college - both summa cum laude - and the third is well on his way to achieving the same academic distinction.
I think Plumstead is a hidden gem in Central Bucks County. The school has teachers and admin that really care for each student. the smaller student body provides opportunity for every student to get involved and find the thing that makes them unique. You can be somebody at Plumstead instead of getting lost in the crowd. the friendships I made at Plumstead are friends for life! I was prepared for college and both of my children went to Plumstead and both were also well prepared for college!
Start Your Review of Plumstead Christian School
I loved Plumstead when I went as a student and am so happy to be sending my 4 children there right now. I don't understand... some of these reviews you have to expect in every high school. I have never experienced a community as tight as Plumstead and it really impacted my faith. Almost all of the friends I had in high school I still talk to on a regular basis because of how close our class became.
Plumstead offers an amazing community of mentors to guide you when preparing for the challenges of College and beyond. The teachers are deeply involved with and have a great impact on the students. The community of students is so welcoming which truly makes Plumstead Christian School a joyful place. There are many extra- curricular activities available to all students making it possible to participate in multiple sports/ activities whereas other schools do not allow this. I have attended many public and private schools through my time as an elementary, middle, and high school student yet Plumstead is most definitely the best and I am so deeply blessed to be apart of it.
I’m so sad I even ever thought of sending my child here. Every day he comes home crying the teacher constantly verbally abuse him and he gets bullied by other students. The worst part is the teacher don’t even help they just turn a blind eye to everyingthing in this school. On top of that their acedemics are terrible they have very limited class choice and the classes you do whose are sure to have a terrible teacher. Last thing they are extremely strict, my son apparently sneezed to many times in class and got a dentention even though he explained he had spring allergies. On another occasion my son was talking in class and they gave gave him a suspension A SUSPENSION. Really Plumstead that’s insane I know he should not have been talking but doesn’t a suspension sound a little harsh. Any way you been warned from the dangers in Plumstead. DONT SEND YOUR KID HERE.
I enjoyed meeting new people at PCS as well as getting to know wonderful, caring teachers. The friends and staff at the school felt like family as a small christian school environment brought everyone close together.
best teachers, I talk to them after graduation, and still do to this day.
I can't say enough good about the staff and teachers at PCS
Health and safety is taken seriously at PCS
being a small school we don't have access to as many opportunities as a large public school, however, for it's size, Plumstead Christian has a lot to offer and is always looking for new opportunities to add activities.
This school has a family feel that we would not have gotten in a large public school. It is a community where families look out for one another and where teachers are involved with the students both in the class room and at extra curricular activities.
Sports are the best. There is drama and student government activities.
Teachers are caring, helpful and go above and beyond what is expected.
Security and safety are top notch. Mean girls and exclusiveness is an issue.
Love this school and blessed to be a part of it. My children have thrived academically, socially and spiritually. They have been able to participate and excelled in sports. The teachers are caring, knowledgeable and helpful!
The teachers are one of my favorite things about Plumstead.
Start Your Review of Plumstead Christian School
I felt that the teachers were really knowledgeable and helped to prepare me for the real world.
Sometimes it seems that sometimes only certain people get in trouble, but it;s not too bad.
The sports are really great, but there aren't a lot of other after school extracurricular activities.