Plumstead Christian School is a preschool through 12th grade independent, nondenominational college preparatory school that provides a caring environment where students are educated to think biblically, serve effectively, and lead Christ-centered lives. We are committed to a partnership with parents that encourages, edifies, and equips your children in faith, virtue, and knowledge. We have a long history of doing this well, and it is a joy to see our graduates year after year impacting the world as leaders in their respective vocations, ministries, neighborhoods, and homes.
Plumstead Christian School is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. These accreditations are important endorsements of our proven academic excellence. Contact us today to learn more about how we engage 21st Century learners with proven educational methods and the ageless truth of God's Word.
Plumstead Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-20 Students
- B14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-9 Students
- A-7 Students
- A7 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-5 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses