Pleasure Ridge Park High School Reviews

I like how the teachers try their best to help us. This high school also try their best to be safe. However, there is a problem with fights and accept kids who actually care for school. I feel that this school is a good school and would actually say it's a 3.5. It's not the worst school in Jefferson County, but it's not the best either. I recommend this school to kids who want to learn and likes to talk their peers.
I loved how I manage to stay there for four years, longest journey/experience I appreciated afterwards. When at the time it didn't feel like I appreciated it in that atmosphere. Learned a lot more than just education.
Very close knit family like bond between most staff and students. But academics and teachers abilities to teach definitely lack sometimes. Overall i love prp and the school spirit prp has , and how understanding many teachers staff and admin are.
Start Your Review of Pleasure Ridge Park High School
For the most part, my high school experience has been good. Don’t care for some of the students but the school overall is great.
It is an honor to be attending PRP HS, I was very nervous about attending but my first day of freshman year, I knew this is where I should be. I felt so welcome, everyone was so kind and helpful! The teachers are absolutely amazing, they are always there for you no matter what. This high school is like a big family, it is an amazing school to attend, there are also a lot of opportunities for each student.
At Pleasure Ridge Park(PRP) HS I loved how caring the staff is and how they are willing to do anything to help you succeed as a student in the big world. PRP HS is full of opportunity and allows you with all of the extracurricular activities that they provide to let you find who you are and build yourself into the person that will allow you make it in the big world.
During my time at Pleasure Ridge Park High School, I made many friends and learned valuable life lessons. I’d have to say my favorite aspect is the sense of community each student shares, however, in terms of academics, the school needs some work.
It was pretty good. What I like about PRP is that there's lots of clubs and sports that suits you. From bowling to field hockey to Beta Club to robotics club it's whatever you like. Also there's some teachers there that really cares about your education and helps you strive to your success. We also have the best Pep Rally's they're super loud and lots of fun.
I like how pleasure ridge park is a family. I also like how many opportunities they have for you. If you need any help with anything teachers, and staff are always there for you if you have any problems.
PRP is a family oriented school. As soon as you walk through the doors, you are welcomed into a big family. Alumni show great pride in the school and are very involved; most return to teach.
I have been attending PRP high school my entire high school career. Coming into PRP as a freshman I was very nervous. PRP is a very welcoming school and you feel apart of the family instantly. The teachers not only care about your education but you as a person as well. PRP is a very school spirited school and overall I wouldn’t have wished to go anywhere else for high school.
Overall a really good experience. Teachers were engaging and cared for the students. There were many clubs and activities to be a part of. While it is a big school, being a part of the Advanced Program made it feel like a much smaller school.
My experience at Pleasure Ridge Park will be unforgettable. The teachers and administration are very caring. When you need help they are there. The school is safe. The diversity is beautiful. And the students are kind to each other. Bullying is not a problem.
It was a good school to learn. I feel the staff needs to listen to the students more. They need to establish a better rapport with the students.
I was able to open up to new experiences and really meet new people. The staff was so helpful with getting me to where I am today. I have learned so much these past four years and this school really is the main reason for that.
I loved the magnet program and that it was a performing arts school. I was in band and it was the best part of high school.
it was an over all good experience. i would like to see students being more open to letting other types of people in their friend groups.
Start Your Review of Pleasure Ridge Park High School
My experience at PRP has been amazing. I have never felt like i could really connect to a school and its teachers and look at them as my family. When the time comes we are all a big family. When we need each other we are here and even through the negatives and the positives we stay close to each other. Its a blessing to represent the Ridge for my 4 years of highschool
At times not challenging enough, but overall successful experience. Would push for advanced classes for all kids. Beginning a new academy program which may make things much better!
The teachers taught their subjects quite well, and ultimately focused on students being prepared for college. The tactic I value most is how to take notes, how writing down every single thing on the screen is... a bad idea. As for improvements, other students were sometimes reckless - mainly the freshmen and sophomores - but that's likely to be the case at most schools.