Pleasantville High School is a public school located in Pleasantville, NJ. It has 725 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 4% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Pleasantville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+111 Students
- B+101 Students
- A77 Students
- C74 Students
- B+67 Students
- B-43 Students
- B-37 Students
- A-35 Students
- A32 Students
- A30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Pleasantville High School
- BOakcrest High School
- Greater Egg Harbor Regional High School District, NJ
- 211 reviews
- BAtlantic City High School
- Atlantic City Public Schools, NJ
- 281 reviews
- B-Pinelands Regional High School
- Pinelands Regional Board of Education, NJ
- 124 reviews
- BAtlantic County Institute of Technology
- Atlantic County Vocational School District, NJ
- 198 reviews
Pleasantville High School Reviews
Pleasantville high school is a good school ,it's a public school, the administrator make sure their students learn something new everyday. Pleasantville high school created activities for the students, and teachers and and every employee in the school are understanding and very respectful.
Solid academics. Grading systems tended to be inconsistent and questionable at times. By this, some students may find themselves with grade point averages that are not indicative of his or her quality as a student. Sports allowed most students to be involved and some of the teams were among the best they competed against. The school itself is very well maintained and extremely safe. There is a good balance between freedom and restrictions for students. Bullying was not prominent and it was always discouraged and reprimanded. The location of the school is very convenient and in a nice area.
When I first moved to United Stated i Moved to pleasantiville, Nj. I was a sophomore and I meet great teachers. The ESL program is great and the teacher are awesome. The teachers, guards, and administration help as much as they can. I learned a lot from the teachers I had. I think it is a great school and it has a diversity students.