Pleasantville High School is a public school located in Pleasantville, NJ. It has 725 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 4% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Pleasantville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+106 Students
- B+100 Students
- A72 Students
- C70 Students
- B+67 Students
- B-41 Students
- B-38 Students
- A33 Students
- A-32 Students
- A29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Pleasantville High School
- BOakcrest High School
- Greater Egg Harbor Regional High School District, NJ
- 203 reviews
- BAtlantic City High School
- Atlantic City Public Schools, NJ
- 276 reviews
- B-Pinelands Regional High School
- Pinelands Regional Board of Education, NJ
- 121 reviews
- BAtlantic County Institute of Technology
- Atlantic County Vocational School District, NJ
- 189 reviews
Pleasantville High School Reviews
Solid academics. Grading systems tended to be inconsistent and questionable at times. By this, some students may find themselves with grade point averages that are not indicative of his or her quality as a student. Sports allowed most students to be involved and some of the teams were among the best they competed against. The school itself is very well maintained and extremely safe. There is a good balance between freedom and restrictions for students. Bullying was not prominent and it was always discouraged and reprimanded. The location of the school is very convenient and in a nice area.
When I first moved to United Stated i Moved to pleasantiville, Nj. I was a sophomore and I meet great teachers. The ESL program is great and the teacher are awesome. The teachers, guards, and administration help as much as they can. I learned a lot from the teachers I had. I think it is a great school and it has a diversity students.
My experience at Pleasantville High School was a great experience wish I could replay the years again. I say that because it was a fun school and I got along well with all my teachers friends and other students.Another thing is that we had awesome pep rallies for spirit week or before a big football game and those I will never forget. Also, I played football for 3 years and that was a great experience I can say football changed my life. Football changed my life because it made me a better man as far as being on time, getting stronger, and learning how to communicate with people better. In addition, I believe any kid that goes there will like it. If something could change about Pleasantville High School I would say the location and the size so it can be bigger and a lot more people could go there.