Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Pleasanton High School is a public school located in Pleasanton, TX. It has 1,031 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Pleasanton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+109 Students
- A+92 Students
- B90 Students
- B+87 Students
- B77 Students
- A-66 Students
- B60 Students
- A54 Students
- B-51 Students
- A-42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Pleasanton High School Reviews
It was fun, so much support from the teachers and coaches! Playing sports was what really kept me going. I made such amazing friends throughout the years and sometimes I wish I could go back because of how fun it was. I have made relationships with the some of the best people ever and to this day we have a great relationship, it was very sad to go our separate ways after graduation.
One of the things I like about Pleasanton High School are the medical programs they offer. Some of the programs they have are health science, medical term, anatomy and physiology, CMA, CNA, and EKG'S. They also work with our local college (coastal bend) for dual credits. One thing I would like to see change is teaching techniques, by that I mean more paper work less computer work. It would also be better if teachers would take more time going over subjects so they students can get a better understanding.
I have enjoyed my years at Pleasanton High School due to the various career paths that it provides for the students. The HS also provides a variety of extra curricular activities from Student Council, FFA, Theatre, Band, cheer, dance team, to the various sports. Each extra curricular activity is given equal attention by the superintendent, principal, faculty and staff and the community.