Pleasanton High School is a public school located in Pleasanton, TX. It has 976 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Pleasanton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+71 Students
- B70 Students
- A+66 Students
- B55 Students
- B+52 Students
- A-50 Students
- A41 Students
- B40 Students
- B36 Students
- B+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Pleasanton High School Reviews
My 4 years here at Pleasanton High School have been years to remember. So many memories were made here as well as friends, and the events that took place here were unforgettable. My experience here was and still is extraordinary. There is no other high school I would have rather attended. Of course, there were hardships that my class and I had to overcome, but we did, and now we are embarking our last few days of high school, ever. The main thing I like about Pleasanton is that it's small, and simple. The teachers are often understanding, and our student body know each other well, as well as get along with each other. The athletics program was exemplary as well as the coaches that are in it. They created many opportunities for me and helped me at dire times. The only things I would like to see change at this school is dress code. I feel like people should express themselves in a mature and appropriate way. Other than that, everything else is tolerable.
I enjoyed all of my years in this school. It was mainly due to an amazing coaching staff and experiences in my sports. And being blessed with some of the few fun, nicest, and most helpful teachers in this school. without them I would be going into college completely blind. The consistency of the rules needs to be held and teachers need a lot more training with the exception of a few. More college preparation on the teachers part. Other than that it is a great school.
Pleasanton high school is a very diverse place. The staff and students make learning at Pleasanton high school fun and rewarding. The schools focus and devotion to learning and making sure students succeed is outstanding, I couldn’t have picked a better school to grow up with.