Pleasant Ridge High School is a public school located in Easton, KS. It has 224 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Pleasant Ridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A35 Students
- A27 Students
- B+21 Students
- B-19 Students
- B19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-16 Students
- B12 Students
- C+12 Students
- B-12 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingB+
- Good for FamiliesB
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Pleasant Ridge High School
- B-Tonganoxie High School
- Tonganoxie Unified School District, KS
- 111 reviews
- BMcLouth High School
- McLouth Unified School District, KS
- 17 reviews
- BBasehor-Linwood High School
- Basehor-Linwood Unified School District, KS
- 170 reviews
- B-Oskaloosa Junior/Senior High School
- Oskaloosa Public Schools, KS
- 20 reviews
Pleasant Ridge High School Reviews
Pleasant Ridge High School is a very good school all together but just like any high school there are things that can change. For example the way our teachers teach are not exactly good ways. Some teachers want to be like college professors so that is how they teach their class, but other teachers slack on the important stuff we are suppose to know and go into depth on the topics that aren't as important. Now our school isn't all that bad. We just got new water fountains (which we have been needing for a while) that can also fill up your water bottle. We also got a lot of new equipment and a brand new make over for our weight room! Altogether our school is excellent and they gave us just as much opportunities just like the other bigger schools in our area.
Pleasure ridge park is an amazing school because you basically have your freedom to do many different things. There are several clubs, activities, and sports to join. The teachers are respectful and they will help you one on one to get your grades up to where they need to be. We are known for our outstanding students, teachers, and staff. Everyone is always there for each other and provides amazing care. I’m a senior now and I can say my experience was a journey that will always go with me. I drive to learn new things here at pleasure ridge park everyday.
Although a few of us had different economic or ethnic backgrounds, we were hardly ever made to feel more or less important or popular than someone else. There will always be those few students who may be considered more or less "popular" but popularity was being yourself and accepting people of all backgrounds for the people they are beyond those qualities. Those of us mature enough to see through to the actual person always seemed to have the most friends because cliques and popularity sub-groups didn't matter when it came to quality human beings. Peer pressure was average but most students surrounded themselves with positive peers and role models. Rarely was ethnic diversity or sexual orientation an issue due to the majority white, traditional, country population that made up the majority of our school.