Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Pleasant Hill High School is a public school located in Pleasant Hill, LA. It has 312 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Pleasant Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B28 Students
- B17 Students
- B+14 Students
- C+11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Pleasant Hill High School
Pleasant Hill High School Reviews
It’s a good school just wished we had more fun days or activities. The elementary teachers are very good, especially the preK teachers. Although we only have 4 sports; basketball, softball, baseball, and cheerleading, they are all enjoyable. The students at Pleasant Hill have so much potential in sports they just need better understanding and guidance. On the other hand, it would’ve been nice to have our graduation inside of the gym like every other class before 2020 graduates. That’s the only downside to me. Also some of the teachers are very helpful when it comes to majority of the students, inside and outside of school.
While attending Pleasant Hill High School there are a lot of great people in the environment. But, some teachers would need to refresh their teaching skills. The school can be very unorganized with events. I do believe that some teachers take on a whole lot more than they should, simply because of the laziness of other teachers. The gym needs a new floor and the school should stop focusing on painting walls and start focusing on their students and their well-being. Since they seem to care about is the student test scores, because that's what pays them.
Pleasant Hill has been the only school I have attended since starting school in Pre-k. This school has shown me that even the smallest of school can go a long way as long as we do it together. Our rating was low, a D at the lowest. As a kid I was scared that my school may be shut down. The kids started to work harder and now as a Alumni of Pleasant Hill I can proudly say we are a B school. That school is nothing more than a family that is so welcoming to each and every student.