Pleasant Grove High School Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Pleasant Grove High School. It was a great atmosphere and I made a lot of friends. All of the teachers were very nice and I could find my way around the campus easily. The only thing I would change is the parking. It is very hard to acquire a parking spot with the limited parking options.
Pleasant Grove High school is a wholesome community. The drama and choir departments are excellent. There are many opportunities to participate in various councils, clubs, and sports.
At my school everyone knows everyone and we are all friends, I don’t thibk I had one day where I didn’t get a hello or high five in the hallway. The teachers are great and they connect with most the student so it’s never a dull day in class. Our student body president is the nicest person I’ve ever met and the student council and hope squad are some of the best leaders.
Start Your Review of Pleasant Grove High School
It’s been an overall pretty good experience here at PG High. The teachers all nice for the most part. And I love most of the classes I take.
Great school for those interested in sports, they do very well in wrestling, baseball, volleyball, and have good programs for the other sports as well. The teachers and staff are helpful and friendly, and the school has many recent updates and renovations so its a nice place to be.
It was overall a great experience attending the school. The staff and faculty were amazing and totally willing to invest in and help students at an individual level. Extracurricular activities were fostered by the administration and supported by the student body. Overall, the environment was very positive and enriching.
Great school, very nice facilities and dedicated staff. I had a lot of great memories at this school due to the great teachers, coaches, and other faculty members.
My experience at Pleasant Grove High school has been amazing. Everyone is so kind to one another including administration, teachers, and students. We are the mighty Vikings and we are dang proud of it.
I loved the academics here. It is full of teachers who really care about the students developement. Several of the teachers there have helped to shaped my life and have become my role-models. They created a fantastic atmosphere that promoted learning and prepared us well for college and the future.
I am currently a Junior at Pleasant Grove High School, located in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Pleasant Grove High School has made my high school experience incredible. It has given me the resources to become a better student and individual. The staff and administration instill in me a love for learning, and I am continually inspired to achieve my academic and personal goals. I would recommend this high school to anyone and everyone. I have had an amazing experience thus far and I am grateful I have even more time to learn and grow.
I love Pleasant Grove High School! The students are amazing! There was such a friendship there between the whole school. The teachers all love the students. Athletics are decent--volleyball and wrestling usually take state!
I had a very good education through Pleasant Grove High School and I was able to easily complete all of my credits. My counselor was amazing at helping me get ahead by getting me signed up for online courses.
I went to this school for all my high school years. This school had very nice facilities (classrooms, gyms, and hallways in very good condition). The students and teachers had a strong sense of community. The clubs are very diverse and fun.
I loved Pleasant Grove High School. The teachers and staff were amazing, kind, and so helpful. There are so many opportunities at Pleasant Grove High school. They offer a variety of different clubs and classes. Including internships and a chance to attend a technical college. Loved it!
It’s a really fun school. Especially if you like sports. We’re very into the athletics. It’s also a very fun place to learn.
Great School! very inclusive and loving culture!
teachers really care about students and students really care about each other.
school spirit and traditions are off the hook!
What I love about Pleasant Grove High School is how many different extracurricular classes and clubs are available. I've always felt very included in regard to friends and peers and the teachers have always been amazing. They could use another parking lot for parking because our school just became 6A, but overall the environment has been one I feel incredibly safe in.
Start Your Review of Pleasant Grove High School
Overall Pleasant Grove High School has challenging classes for every academic level. The majority of teachers were willing to work with the students. Even though the school is old the majority of the building was clean and conducive to learning.
Pleasant Grove is such a welcoming place and has open arms to all who come in its' doors. With high level education, especially in the AP courses, academics are a high point. The diversity isn't as big as it is in other states, but with a large contrast of interests, hobbies, and beliefs, anyone can feel at home in one of its many clubs. The teachers at Pleasant Grove are top notch, and will do anything they can to help a student succeed. The sports programs are competing in state in every sport year in and year out no matter what event is happening. The Performing Arts are some of the best in the state of Utah, with all music groups earning top marks and the marching band taking state for the past few years.
I love PGHS! People who move here say it's like walking in a classic 80's high school movie. Most people are kind and willing to stand up against bullying or negativity.