Pleasant Grove High School Reviews

Great school, very nice facilities and dedicated staff. I had a lot of great memories at this school due to the great teachers, coaches, and other faculty members.
My experience at Pleasant Grove High school has been amazing. Everyone is so kind to one another including administration, teachers, and students. We are the mighty Vikings and we are dang proud of it.
I loved the academics here. It is full of teachers who really care about the students developement. Several of the teachers there have helped to shaped my life and have become my role-models. They created a fantastic atmosphere that promoted learning and prepared us well for college and the future.
Start Your Review of Pleasant Grove High School
I am currently a Junior at Pleasant Grove High School, located in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Pleasant Grove High School has made my high school experience incredible. It has given me the resources to become a better student and individual. The staff and administration instill in me a love for learning, and I am continually inspired to achieve my academic and personal goals. I would recommend this high school to anyone and everyone. I have had an amazing experience thus far and I am grateful I have even more time to learn and grow.
I love Pleasant Grove High School! The students are amazing! There was such a friendship there between the whole school. The teachers all love the students. Athletics are decent--volleyball and wrestling usually take state!
I had a very good education through Pleasant Grove High School and I was able to easily complete all of my credits. My counselor was amazing at helping me get ahead by getting me signed up for online courses.
I went to this school for all my high school years. This school had very nice facilities (classrooms, gyms, and hallways in very good condition). The students and teachers had a strong sense of community. The clubs are very diverse and fun.
I loved Pleasant Grove High School. The teachers and staff were amazing, kind, and so helpful. There are so many opportunities at Pleasant Grove High school. They offer a variety of different clubs and classes. Including internships and a chance to attend a technical college. Loved it!
It’s a really fun school. Especially if you like sports. We’re very into the athletics. It’s also a very fun place to learn.
Great School! very inclusive and loving culture!
teachers really care about students and students really care about each other.
school spirit and traditions are off the hook!
What I love about Pleasant Grove High School is how many different extracurricular classes and clubs are available. I've always felt very included in regard to friends and peers and the teachers have always been amazing. They could use another parking lot for parking because our school just became 6A, but overall the environment has been one I feel incredibly safe in.
Overall Pleasant Grove High School has challenging classes for every academic level. The majority of teachers were willing to work with the students. Even though the school is old the majority of the building was clean and conducive to learning.
Pleasant Grove is such a welcoming place and has open arms to all who come in its' doors. With high level education, especially in the AP courses, academics are a high point. The diversity isn't as big as it is in other states, but with a large contrast of interests, hobbies, and beliefs, anyone can feel at home in one of its many clubs. The teachers at Pleasant Grove are top notch, and will do anything they can to help a student succeed. The sports programs are competing in state in every sport year in and year out no matter what event is happening. The Performing Arts are some of the best in the state of Utah, with all music groups earning top marks and the marching band taking state for the past few years.
I love PGHS! People who move here say it's like walking in a classic 80's high school movie. Most people are kind and willing to stand up against bullying or negativity.
I loved Pleasant Grove! Everyone there really lifts you up and encourages you! All the teachers they want you to succeed. They want to see you be successful and they push you to become the best that you can be!
Most of the teachers were absolutely incredible, the fine arts program was fantastic, wrestling, baseball, and volleyball were beyond phenomenal, and there was a fun culture/school spirit there. The former principal wasn't great, but the new one seems to be doing much better. The online AP Physics option was really not a great idea, however... but I also took AP US History, Gov't & Politics, and Calculus, which were all fantastic. The teachers who taught those were amazing. Also, the ACT Prep class offered after school was way good and super helpful.
It is a really good school where you feel welcomed, and apart of the Viking family. The only complaint I have is that some of the teachers aren't the best, and one of the is sexist. Other than that it is a really awesome school full of love, and fun.
Start Your Review of Pleasant Grove High School
My experience at Pleasant Grove High school has been pretty good. The teachers frequently come before school and after their hours, to ensure that each student has good grades. I have only met a select few teachers that will let you fail without trying to help you out in any way. There are also a large selection of AP classes, and other classes that can give you college credit. Building strong relationships with teachers is very easy here. The student body is generally kind (there will always be a select few people you don't get along with). Some teachers are very biased towards our student athletes, however I don't find that a huge problem. I have liked my experience here overall.
Pleasant Grove is an outstanding High School! I love our principal, Dr. Stewart, because he is so supportive of every department at our school and I know he knows me by name. All the members of the Pleasant Grove faculty are cheerful and easy to approach. For example, a month ago I thought our upcoming casual school dance was priced too high, so I went and talked to one of the assistant principals about my concern. While we talked I felt like I was being taken seriously, and when we finished the assistant principal thanked me for voicing my opinion, and three days later he informed me that they lowered the price of the dance and made a new policy for future dance prices. Not only is the faculty amazing, but the student body is too! We have unique clubs like: the Sandwich club, the Ski club, the Best Buddies club, and the HOPE Squad. My friends and I were even able to make our own club called the Ground Pong Club! I have made so many fun memories attending Pleasant Grove High School.
I have had a fantastic high school experience. I love the people I have met, the friendships I have made and I mostly love all the teachers there. I especially love the drama department.