Pleasant Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-559 Students
- A+477 Students
- B+423 Students
- A-357 Students
- B203 Students
- B119 Students
- C+116 Students
- B-100 Students
- B-100 Students
- B72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 241 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.68 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.89 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.85 responses
Pleasant Grove High School Reviews
Review Pleasant Grove High School
I have loved every moment spent at Pleasant Grove High School for many reasons. The culture is very welcoming at Pleasant Grove. As a transfer student my Junior year, I felt overwhelmingly welcome and accepted as a new student. Everyone including the administration made me feel like I was a great addition to the student body and would be valued greatly. My teachers strive to help me succeed and find the path I need to be on when I graduate High School to accomplish great things. With the environment being so kind it was not hard to find good friends with high standards that I fit in with. Everyone is your friend at Pleasant Grove High School, I am very proud to be a Viking!
I love the experience here! Mostly because it was the teachers that were helping students learn and generating high expectations that overall involved the whole school! I loved everything, but the school activities could have got more people involved.
There are many extracurricular opportunities at PGHS! we have many clubs which include HOSA, FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, latinos in action, gay-straight alliance, sandwich club, math club, and many, many more! Every student who joins a club is very committed and loves what they do and the various activities they put on. The clubs listed above are some of the most popular clubs at PGHS. All the clubs are fun but that opinion varies depending on the student and what their interests are. The administration is very involved with the various clubs. Every morning in the announcements, the clubs who have meetings are announced along with the activities they may be putting on at the time as well as the things they have accomplished. Most of PGHS's after-school activities are the clubs along with school dances and fundraisers. Many students are involved and are very engaged in whatever club they are involved in.