Plaza Vista Reviews

The middle school lacks every facility that's found in other schools. Many teachers are bad at teaching or don't care about their jobs in the middle school level. Elective classes are subpar as they lack the necessary facilities. No school sports, at all. The whole district is know for being notoriously petty and asks for an infinite amount of donations, then proceeds to waste the precious money on unnecessary things that don't improve the students' education. School is filled with one-dimensional students. The district is also under-funded in general. Prepare for your child being bombarded by teachers who feel like not donating a large sum of money is a crime. The registration process is a hassle, it is as if they try to make your life harder. Office staff is very rude and has bad attitude. Cafeteria food is terrible, they do not make anything fresh and only has packaged, dry food.
Fantastic school with wonderful teachers and an amazing Principal and Vice Principal. An excellent education for my two children!
Secretaries keep on top of who goes in and out of the school.
Start Your Review of Plaza Vista
School has student council opportunities in middle-school portion. Tutoring available weekly, and school holds many events
I loved joining the tutoring program they had after school which gave me an opportunity to understand my homework and class lessons easier. The school has quiet a variety of activities for the middle-schoolers to make their own choices in "exploratory" classes. I remembered the fun and occasional art program during my elementary years that taught us about the history of artists and techniques which was my favorite.
The teachers are very hands-on with approachable dispositions. My experience at the school has prepared me to be responsible as I grow older.