Plaza Robles Continuation High School Reviews

For some reason Plaza came across my mind... great school. I attended while Mrs. Warmerdam was there, she was always in great spirits. I always emphasized to everyone how great this school was - credit wise (not sure if it’s the same but I hope it is). I would’ve never graduated high school if it wasn’t for Plaza. I wanted to make sure and at least write a positive comment in return. Once I received my credits, I transferred back to my original high school and graduated there. In May, I’ll be graduating with my bachelors 😭 thanks plaza!
I LIKE HOW THERE ISNT MUCH DRAMA AT THIS SCHOOL THE TEAHCHERS ARE GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO. ALTHOUGH THE FOOD NEED MUCH MORE IMPROVEMENT AND WE NEED MORE TUDORING.
overall the school keeps an open eye to any or all suspecious activity. if something about a fight is over heard they personally leave campus search for the fight and stop it! even if they have to drive the kids home.
Start Your Review of Plaza Robles Continuation High School
a rating most certainly would not suffice for this schools administration staff and their enforcement of any or all policies to keep kids safe. even if they think the prinicple is the worst guy ever for taking their hat, or making them pull up their pants. it ridiculous how kids are nowadays but, people like this will get the job done and really get through to these kids.
since it's such a small school there is just use of the field on the side of the school used for physical education part of class. it varies from football, volley ball, frisbee, basketball, dodgeball, kickball, soccer. Are what the class mostly invests in. Sometimes when its raining the little bit of fitness equipment the school has is utilized.
This school has great memories and alot of great leaders have risen from the ashes from this schools corridor that were once law breaking, drug inhibiting, no future, in and out of delinquent centers and so on. The underdogs, overcame more than challenging predicaments, and passed lifes tests with flying colors. The teachers and school staff gave everything they could, their time, their dedication, their weekends even for small donations and fundraisers. It didn't just stop at that if you had problems at home they would find a solution, problems with relationships, the hardships of a teenager. No matter what it was they would find a way , make some type of plan!
Plaza Robles high school, not only prepared me technically, becoming computer literate, office essentials, organization, professionalism. They also taught me real world experiences, and predicaments. They showed me how to take a bad situation and make it work the best you can, to make it beneficially the best outcome in your favor. i will forever adore this campus for how much they helped me achieve and live up to my potential. if it wasn't for their time, dedication, and for always pushing me and not giving up on me like everyone else, most likely i would not be here today.