Plaza Heights Christian Academy Reviews

This school is amazing! The faculty and staff truly care about the students! This school is a blessing and a wonderful christian environment to raise kids!
The teachers are hit or miss. Some are great and care about the students, others are flat our rude. The worst thing about going to this school was the way they treated everyone like a small child. If you were in first grade or a senior you are treated pretty much the same way. The schools building has problems in almost every room. The teachers are not paid what they deserve at all. There is bad communication between school and its parents/students.
I like how close and personal the classroom setting is, because I feel like I am important. I do feel that they need to better prepare the students for college. A lot of activities we do are unorganized, and the teachers are very obvious about who their favorites are. I would not choose to do it all over again if I had to. I am very glad this year is my last year. I graduate in May!
Start Your Review of Plaza Heights Christian Academy
At Plaza Heights I was always served a balanced meal with fruit and vegetables that fueled me for the day and always tasted great.
The buildings at Plaza Heights are nice, but could be improved. We also have a full computer lab. Plaza Heights offers small class sizes with teachers who are always willing to give you the 1 on 1 attention you need to succeed. The support system at Plaza Heights is incredible. If you ever need anything, there are always caring teachers and even administrators who will stop what they are doing and help you. I've never seen another school quite like this one.
Plaza Heights is a small school and our sports are very important to us. This year our varsity girls basketball team won the 1A state championship for Christian high schools in Missouri. Our boys soccer team took 3rd in 2A state, our varsity boys basketball took 5th, and our baseball team took 4th. Physical education, and weightlifting classes are offered and sports are heavily encouraged. Being a smaller school, we all stick together like family. This makes a great culture for school spirit!