Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Platteview Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Springfield, NE. It has 404 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Platteview Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B72 Students
- A-55 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A11 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Platteview Senior High School
- BConestoga Junior/Senior High School
- Conestoga Public Schools, NE
- 43 reviews
- B+Elmwood-Murdock Junior/Senior High School
- Elmwood-Murdock Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- B-Ashland-Greenwood High School
- Ashland-Greenwood Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- C+Plattsmouth High School
- Plattsmouth Community Schools, NE
- 64 reviews
Platteview Senior High School Reviews
Platteview High School is very accommodating and supportive of their students. Our school always has great equipment and resources for sports and clubs. The teachers are invested in their students. They go above and beyond to help students understand the material they're teaching. Teachers also ensure their students are prepared for their next step after high school. Parents and people in the community support achievements in academics, sports, and other activities.
Platteview Senior High School is the greatest school I have ever been in. The teachers, staff , parents and the students are all friendly, nice, and caring people. My mom, my aunt, my grandma and many more of my family members graduated from platteview. It is a great school to go to. Not only do the teachers prepare you for college but also they help you with anything that you need. Yes some things may change but I will always remember what Platteview is like now. I know it will change and it will be great. Platteview Senior High School was my life and everyone’s life.
Platteview is a very small school. I like that because I became friends with people in all grades. The hard part about the small school is that people have their cliques. If you are an outsider, it is hard to make friends unless you are involved at school. I’ve made a lot of friends through playing the awesome sports they have to offer and getting involved in the fun clubs. My favorite part about Platteview is the academics. I feel like I have been challenged in classes but have had a lot of fun classes too. Platteview offers classes that fit what anyone is looking for.