Plant City High School Reviews

im in band and im a proud state champion implant city high school. in plant city high school im able to express my self through color guard and have won a state champion metal along with the rest of my team. there are a few teachers who have an amazing impact on who you are and help you make those choice that you need in order to success in life. those teachers are around only a few years but truly change your view on life.
Plant city high school (PCHS) is a great school that is all about college readiness and student involvement. Plant city high’s faculty and administration are very caring and understanding , they’re all about preparation and safety of they’re students . PCHS has amazing coaches for all sports that they have. The atmosphere of the school is very diverse and the clubs are very involved in the community.
Good school, good teachers. You will meet and become close to a lot of them by the end of the year as they push you to do your best.
Start Your Review of Plant City High School
My experience at Plant City High School has been very eye opening and interesting, which I've seen for the past two years now. At the school we are all family and that's one of the biggest lessons they teach us, if we need help you can ask anyone. There are so many classes and clubs to be in that will help you succeed in life and will not only help you see what's in front of you, but give you a vision to look forward to. In my perspective Plant City High doesn't need any improvement, but I can say that the food could be better.
Plant City High School is an amazing school , with amazing people, staff , clubs , activities...etc. Its a safe, well respected school and the students there are just beyond nice.
I really liked how the school was very helpful and encouraging of helping me graduate. I also liked how the school had many different types of academic groups to get into.
At this school I love the way that they love coming to school to teach and help there students any way that they can. The teachers are amazing and do stuff for the students on their own time. Although the teacher is obsessed with winning all competitions she does good for the community in Plant City with help from the students. The school has amazing academics, clubs, sports, and programs which benefit any and all of the students attending. There is a lot of responsibility that is taken on by the students to improve the school and get them ready for college or whatever career they want to pursue.
Great teachers who are willing to help out students. Teachers care about the students and want all to excel. They help out each student as best they can.
My experience at PCHS was average. The faculty only cared about preparing you for the standardized tests and nothing else. If I could have chosen to attend a different high school I would have. Most departments don’t receive enough funding like the sports departments so our learning styles were limited
Overall the school was a good fit for me. Things I would change would be how packed the hallways are. There are to many students for such a small space school. The sports here are fantastic. The academics here at Plant City could be improved with teachers who took it serious but had more fun teaching it. Theres a lot of teachers who don't care if you fail and don't try and help you maintain a good GPA. They are alright preparing us to college as they don't really teach us how some stuff that would help for colleges. They safety at the school is very poor. Since the teachers only really care for themselves they don't try and protect the kids when certain things happen. There is a lot of places were teachers are not at during the entire school day and thats were fights happen. They don't really involve parents into the school but its high school its time to be on your own anyways.
My experience at plant city high has its ups and downs but overall its very welcoming. I like the clubs and the AVID program the school has. They are pretty fun to be in. I hope there are some changes to things like the pep rallies.
I have been going to plant city high school for about 3 year and I feel there is still room for improvement.
There are many programs for students to be involved but we can use more diversity in things that girly girls can do.
The school is good everybody gets along teachers are willing to help the diversity is great and it’s a all around great school
Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.Plant city high school is a wondeful school. With a very diverse community of kids who care for one another.
The place is great you know it has reliable sources I can go to whenever I need help in any thing I dislike the phone policy but I have had a very great experience at plant city high
It has great teachers that are interested in helping you understand the concepts their teaching. However it is very crowded down some hallways.
Start Your Review of Plant City High School
To begin, PCHS is the cleanest school in the district- home of the ratters! Not only does this school have the most delicious cuisine in all of Florida, but it is ALWAYS served with a smile as well. If you're a student athlete at this school, get ready to be treated like royalty! You can walk around the school at any hour of the school day, be borderline passing all of your classes, and face little to no consequences for your actions (especially if you play football)! Oh yeah, and lets not forget that your last name means everything at this place. If you are lucky enough to be in this group of white, uh I mean BRIGHT group of people (typo) then you pretty much run the show here. P-C-H-S!
Their is a great culture and family, there many opportunities to expand socially and be prepared for college.
I have atteneded Plant City High for 4 years now and I'm almost on my way out the door. During my 4 years, a lot has happened to me. I've dealt with bullying and I still am, bullying I feel like is something that will never change. Ever. But I'm hoping one day it will. The principal, assistant principals, guidance counselors, teachers, etc are all amazing and helpful.