Plano Senior High School Reviews

Plano Senior High School has great school spirit and clean grounds. The administration is willing to help with college readiness with which they prepare you with great resources of local colleges and national universities.
I really enjoy being part of a school that takes pride of its traditions and sports and that it also takes care in teaching students to prepare them for college and adulting. I loved that everyone is outgoing and kind to eachother. I wouldn't change anything because Plano senior high school has a very good reputation.
Amazing teachers and a great environment. The completion within the grades is very strong, which encourages cheating and if you don’t cheat you can’t get in the top percentile which is frustrating. Take the experience with a grain of salt and enjoy the teachers and knowlage.
Start Your Review of Plano Senior High School
Plano Senior high is a very competitive school. Lots of homework and tough classes. I made a lot of great friends here whom I will stay connected to for the rest of my life.
I loved having the different buildings that Plano had, walking outside to my classes really gave me a sense of freedom and peace before starting the next class. I do wish the staff were more involved with the students in regards to being more passionate about teaching and the improvement of the students mental health and well being.
I liked that seniors had the option to go in early (for 0 hour), and then we were able to leave early due to senior release.
I also liked that the teachers were very accommodating when you asked for help.
It was also nice that we didn't have to remain on campus for lunch, and were free to wander.
Going to Plano Senior High School was quiet an experience. They have a marvelous education level. The only big problem that the students had was that the principals would make students do things that the did not want to do for different prizes. Either you got in trouble for getting into an argument for someone else starting it or you getting paid to tell teachers different things.
Plano Senior High School proves to be one of the highest academic achieving schools in the U.S. The curriculum is challenging but doable, and in the process helps with college readiness.
My Plano Senior High School experience was filled with many hardships. However, I had many friends to help me through them. Senior High school is a completely different experience compared to Junior High school. There are more people, more homework, and everything you do as a junior has a huge impact on your future. Although I do enjoy Plano Senior High, the school could have a better teaching system with less focus on huge magnitudes of homework, and more focus on in-class learning.
I enjoyed how accessible and helpful the administrators always were and the opportunities given for students to improve their academic life as well as personal life.
I liked the diversity at Plano Senior. The food was not very good and the choice's of food were poor. I feel like some classes I am ready for college but others I am not prepared for.
Some decent teachers. It’s pretty old so nothing special but it gets the job done. Cafeteria food is kind of nasty but nit a bad school overall.
Great school, with a variety of extracurricular activities and events. I graduated in 2013 and those remain some of the best years of my life. Friendly classmates and mixed culture community influenced a very supportive and positive atmosphere.
The wide variety of courses allows every student to find what they will excel at, and the strong sense of school spirit unifies the student body.
Plano Senior High School has a beautifully diverse campus. The wide array of classes and clubs at the school make it a welcoming environment to all students.
The feeling of community is strong within Plano Senior High School, especially during football season. One constant problem on campus has been the number of fights between students; which the staff cannot control.
I love the school spirit, and how connected everybody is. They always try to include everyone in everything. However, the school automatically assumes that every household is financially stable enough to afford a $100 calculator, which is an issue I’m able to overcome but I’m aware that not everyone else is.
Start Your Review of Plano Senior High School
The teachers and students are all very nice, but I wish there was more room; the halls are normally crowded.
I love going to this school. I've gotten to experience all of the amazing things high school can offer at this school. There is a tradition of excellence in every program. The academics are very hardcore here, giving everyone the opportunity to be in higher classes or even take college courses so we don't have to in college. The fine arts program is one of the finest in the country and I've been in the band for both years and I love it. We play at every football game and compete on our own. It's taught me discipline to pull through those hot summer practices and to see the final rewarding product when we preform our last show at competitions. The campus is beautiful and open giving a college feel. We get to eat anywhere on the campus or go off campus to the fast food places nearby. The only downfall of having this kind of campus is that we are not the safest from potential threats.
Plano Senior High School is a school where everyone can fit in no matter what ethnicity, religion, or academic standing you are in. Plano Senior makes sure that all of the students’ needs are met and that they graduate college ready. For me, Plano Senior was a new experience because I moved from a very small charter school. Going from a graduating class of twenty kids to nearly fifteen hundred kids was quite a new experience for me, but Plano Senior made sure that I felt right at home. The staff there are always there if you need assistance and the student life atmosphere is second to none. There are plenty of student clubs to join and meet people who have similar interests with you. All in all, Plano Senior High School is a great High School to go to and use as a stepping stone to a greater future.