Plano East Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+623 Students
- A-458 Students
- A-410 Students
- A+324 Students
- A-284 Students
- B-272 Students
- A+267 Students
- A218 Students
- B186 Students
- A-173 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.85 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.85 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 257 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.105 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.138 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.138 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.138 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.157 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.157 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.157 responses
Plano East Senior High School Reviews
Review Plano East Senior High School
I absolutely love the experience given to me at Plano East Senior High. Especially being an african american female student at the school, I feel like I belong and very welcomed. The staff could not be any better, and the students create an environment where people feel as if they can be themselves. Yes, we have our ups and downs, our good days and bad days, but no matter what, the student body rises through the obstacle together as a whole. Despite race, religion, culture, etc., everyone knows what is right and we can without abandoning our morals, or beliefs, we overcome challenges as one student body, maintaining our dignity and character. You know what they say...winning with class!
Plano! Plano! East! East! Plano East was like a family! I never felt like I was going to school. Everyone is so nice, and in times of sadness we all support one another like a family. Everyone had a unique personality, which is what made each student very different, yet somehow we were all in this together. With some student, we have been in this together since elementary school.
My teachers at Plano East, are the best because they'll sit with you and teach you until you understand the problem and then watch over you work one out to see if you still need help. We do pop quiz and test very often! If you do your homework you'll do great! ALL of my teachers are willing to communicate if needed to stay after or arrive early to school for tutorials. My teachers say they love their job-not even caring about the pay. They love to spread knowledge to young and our future innovators. PLANO ISD. Has yet the best teaching staff in the nation. I love my school and I couldn't have asked for a better school of teachers.