Plainfield North High School Reviews

I thought the teachers were great and most were passionate about what they were teaching. I wish there was less focus on grades and more on making sure we were grasping the material and were more ambitious in what and how they were teaching.
The staff at Plainfield North had neglect towards handling bullying situations, and social workers would do the bare minimum unless someone was in danger. As much as people complain about the lunches, there were much worse issues at hand.
While there were chances to expand at the school, the teachers at the institution did well in helping students who were deemed smarter, but not attentive to student who were not as talented as others.
Start Your Review of Plainfield North High School
I am currently a Senior at this High school and I feel satisfied with my education here. I have taken mostly all AP/Honors classes and I feel that it has made me a better student along with the good teachers this school has to offer.
My teachers were always very supportive of me and what I was doing with my life. Most of my teachers would come support me in the plays and musicals, choir concerts and marching band competitions which really made me feel like I was loved. My teachers were very well educated and were always very helpful if I was confused. They made personal connections with me. They would ask me where I was planning on going to school, what I wanted to do with my life, how things were at home, and so on, and all that made me feel very important in many of their lives. I still keep in contact with most of my teachers. One thing they could start doing is fund the arts more! Usually most of the money goes to sports in general. While in theatre, we did not have to money to buy new lights, new costumes or anything like that. And choir and band both need money too. we need new music, uniforms, robes, instruments, equipment like that would help the groups grow.
The staff at Plainfield North is great, they are all so kind and have not only impacted my education but also my life in so many ways.
What I like about Plainfield North High School is how great all the students and teachers are. I love going to sporting events and seeing all the teachers and students cheering on our school, it's a great feeling to have such good sports. I also enjoy how the teachers are so caring and involved with each student. I have never had a teacher that did not care about their students. One thing I would like to see change is how ready it prepares us for college. I do not think they do not prepare us at all, but I think they could do a better job of truly preparing us for life after graduation.
Over the past 4 years, i have really enjoyed getting to know the friendly and helpful staff as well as meeting new friends. The school itself is very clean and a safe learning environment.
Now currently in my 4th year, I have really enjoyed all my high school has to offer for their students. Not only does it have a wide range of extracurriculars activities but a variety of tutoring programs. If I could implement one change to improve the school it would be to provide the students with a laptop and instead of relying on pen and paper, change the majority of course work to be online.
Wonderful school. The staff is wonderful and always available and ready to help. They have numerous clubs so there is something for everyone. They are very easy to communicate with.
I like the environment of Plainfield North but students and staff need to be more positive. There are plenty of times where it seems like things are moving “slow” and a little more positive could cheer people up. Overall, I think it’s a great school and I’m glad I recieved my education here.
This school of course is one of the best in Plainfield. There’s always high energy and high school spirit. Teachers are awesome, obviously in every school there’s a few that aren’t the best, but over all it was a great place to be in!
Overall Plainfield North is a good school. Possibly in the future they could look into expanding the class options for elective classes.
This will be my son’s Senior year and I can honestly say it’s gone by way too fast. He’s had a great experience at PNHS. Most of the Teachers are terrific and are always willing to assist when students fall behind or need extra help. My Son’s Counselor has been wonderful advising him on which classes to take that will challenge him but not overwhelm him. The Principal and administrative team treat the students with respect and are very involved. They also encourage Parents to be involved in their Child’s education as well as providing guidence on college readiness. They have a lot of activities for the kids to be involved in from various clubs to sports, as well at performing arts and marching band. Overall excellent school!
Enjoyed my 4-year experience here at this high school. If you are willing to take on new opportunities, get out of your comfort zone, and stay on top of the ball - this school is perfect. I was a part of clubs and sports that I did not even think I wanted to do getting into high school. 15/10 experience.
I liked my experience as a student at Plainfield North High School.
The school was nice.. teachers were nice. Communication could have been better on all levels.
Sports /Coaching I don't feel were handled right.
I liked how we supported everyone when it came to sports or theater. Everyone did their part to be a part of the school and make things memorable for others.
Start Your Review of Plainfield North High School
It was a great school to attend. Most teachers and students have positive energy and great school spirit. There are many opportunities for students to try new things and discover new talents and interests. The only thing I would like to see changed is that the school should promote their CAD classes. I sadly missed this great opportunity to be knowledgable with the CAD program, this could be very helpful when planning to go into specific fields that deal with CAD.
North is great school to attend. The teachers and administration are concerned about your education and treat you like an adult.
I wouldn't change anything about the school. I enjoyed my time here.
I would like to see the teachers more involved with the students. At this school the administration is more focused on the discipline rather then setting students up for college. I can say when I went here, I was not prepared for college at all.