Pittsfield High School is a public school located in Pittsfield, NH. It has 158 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Pittsfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-22 Students
- B20 Students
- B18 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-5 Students
- B-5 Students
- C-5 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pittsfield High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Pittsfield High School
- C-Winnisquam Regional High School
- Winnisquam Regional School District, NH
- 68 reviews
- CSpaulding High School
- Rochester School District, NH
- 382 reviews
- C-Farmington Senior High School
- Farmington School District, NH
- 66 reviews
- B-Merrimack Valley High School
- Merrimack Valley School District, NH
- 151 reviews
Pittsfield High School Reviews
Pittsfield Middle high School is in a small town in New Hampshire so there is not much diversity. It is one of the lowest paying schools in New Hampshire, most teachers in the school really try to connect with their students on many levels. Many teachers in this school are quite excellent, they grade fairly, connect with students, hold an appropriate concern for their students, and treat their students with the utmost respect.
My favorite experience in this school would be sports. I loved the summer basketball program that allowed us athletes to go away for a weekend to attend a college for basketball camp. We also had a great summer soccer camp. I'm not sure if I would attend this school again, I wish we had more athletics and clubs for students to join.
I think the school is pretty safe considering you cannot enter during school hours without having the door unlocked by the receptionist. However, there are no armed security guards, living in the small town that we do these are not needed at all times. It is very easy to get a police officer to the school if needed.