Piscataway Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Piscataway, NJ. It has 2,215 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Piscataway Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A797 Students
- B-327 Students
- B279 Students
- A-235 Students
- A-217 Students
- A+214 Students
- B+189 Students
- A+178 Students
- C+172 Students
- A-164 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.92 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.95 responses
Schools like Piscataway Township High School
- AEdison High School
- Edison Township School District, NJ
- 270 reviews
- B+Colonia High School
- Woodbridge Township School District, NJ
- 202 reviews
- BSayreville War Memorial High School
- Sayreville School District, NJ
- 332 reviews
- A-North Brunswick Township High School
- North Brunswick Township School District, NJ
- 314 reviews
Piscataway Township High School Reviews
Attending Piscataway High School was one of the best decisions I've ever made, especially coming from Plainfield Public Schools district. The school is so big and diverse, I've never seen anything like it! Piscataway's sports teams are phenomenal, as well as their academics. I've learned so much in just one year of attending the school, and I honestly wish I chose to go there sooner. They have endless clubs and activities for students to join, and the staff really care about the children. I really love this school, and would recommend anyone thinking about sending their child here to do so.
Hello, I love P-Way! It was a great school. I was always into learning. All the teachers there always me to be me, I was encourage to pursue higher education, which I'm doing now. The kids the lessons I learned and being in a good environment helped me a lot. I felt safe and was not afraid to attend any events that was offered that. The number one thing, when ever I needed extra help. I was able to get it ASAP.
The home of the black and gold, PHS or Piscataway High School provides a diverse environment that allows people to learn, experience, and flourish. This school is the best four years of your life. The school provides plenty of clubs and activities to keep yourself occupied. Long term friends will be met and relationships will form over the years. I have loved PHS over the years, but the one flaw it can have is their lunches. Food in PHS hasn't been the greatest, to be honest. The teachers in our school work hard in order to ensure that our future is where it is supposed to be. Classes are diverse and plenty of races in our school. Our community continues to work hard and give back when the opportunity arises. Counselors in PHS are friendly and help students through the college process. I'm proud to have called PHS my home for the last three years and hope that my senior year will be filled with much success.