Piper High School Reviews

Its fine, teachers are okay, the clubs are great, and the academics are good. There are many upsides such as the vast fields for sports, the Music programs, JORTC, and the time the school starts. There are also man opportunities to help the community through school sponsored events.
the school is something that is one of a kind, the teacher staff do not base their learning on teaching and helping and enforcing that all students are getting what they or being a great teacher. but forcing information and expecting students to know and to be able to understand material on there own time. but not everybody is able to do that. the rest of school staff is just unorganized and unprofessional. the clubs, friends and finding your outlets are the only ways to feel happy here.
Piper high school is a great school and i love the teachers i learned so much from them and i recommend going to piper.
Start Your Review of Piper High School
I love that the teachers are so understanding, and are willing to spend hours making sure you understand what is being taught.
This school is horrible! The office staff is very rude, you cannot even call the school without the receptionist answering the phone like she hate her job. They allowed my child to enroll herself after I withdrew her and put her in another school(which was also a disaster). I notice negative changes in my child's behavior such as, dropped grades, and very poor respect for authority. The student body is a disgrace. While going into the school to discuss issues, you see kids skipping, making out, selling drugs, and solicitation of young girls . I put her in drill team to keep her occupied on something positive, but the band teacher and his wife are extremely ghetto and unprofessional. The things you hear are very shocking, and I was even approached, because the students that were skipping thought I was a student. Send your kid anywhere but here, I believe this is the worst school in Broward County. And not to mention I lost my child in this school.
The school itself has a very good feel but the students should be treated with more discipline. I believe that there are many bright students with a lot of potential but they are not essentially told to use it.
at Piper I had many good experiences with teachers, lunch ladies, administration, and students. they are friendly and very helpful.
Piper high school wasn't always reviewed as the best school. However after having our lovely principle Mr.Gomez, Piper definitely had a turn around and became much better. He is a very involved and caring principle and that's exactly what piper needed. The only thing i would change about piper is having more electives like asl, photography, early childhood, and other new electives and have more classes that relate to life after high school because were really focused on tests in high school and not key things we have to do in life like taxes and college and future careers.
I'm ascending senior in Piper High School. The four years i've been to this school, I don't regret going to this school. I know for a fact, I wouldn't want to be at another high school. The principal is amazing and makes sure that all students attending his school are beyond happy. The counselors are very helpful and gotten me in many dual enrollment programs that I am grateful for.
Piper high school is a school full of activities, full of joy. i had the oppurtunity to have such a great principal and such great teachers even if i didn't know it then. Every single person that i've met taught me something. It's a great school , the staff are very involved with their students and i think that's great.
Piper High School is not very clean and everyone, including employees and students, do not care about the school. The school does offer AP and Dual Enrollment classes for students and makes an attempt to help them graduate.
The principal of piper high school in 2018 is the best principal i have ever had. He cares for every student and at the end of the day he is at the gate to tell everyone goodbye . Over at the school it was a good experience.just typical high school stuff. Some teachers are unfair though
What I like about Piper High school was how the teachers and staff care about you and how our principal does everything in his might to make sure his students are ok. I love how I can feel at home at piper, the administrators are awesome to kids.
Mr. Gomez is an extremely good principal. His love for the school and each student is very authentic. Due to Piper's recent reputation before Gomez, the limitations on what students may do is very strict. Security really make the school feel safe though. Piper is a school built on rehabilitation, offering YMCA classes after school, allowing students to make up credits they may have missed and also providing transportation after. The YMCA also provides ACT/SAT prep. All in all, the school is fantastic.
it's a great school it have some good and smart teacher's and I love the principal for me he the best principal I ever seen it's a safety school piper is a great school but some student are bad like don't have respect for people and don't have respect for them teacher's they have bad behavior that only thing I don't like about piper high school.
Principal Gomez is cool, and my time on the baseball team was good including an all-district team. Teachers really don't teach anything at all.
Definitely not as bad as people make it out to be. Although it has a lot of issues, there are lots of opportunities in terms of dual enrollment and AP courses.
Start Your Review of Piper High School
Ive attended piper high school, since 2015, when I was a freshman, it’s a small school, with a few funny faces. You’ll have a ton of laughs, and even see a couple kids show out. They lack spirit, and they put restrictions and majority of their events, should of transferred.
My time here at piper high school has been average, compared to my other school Piper lacks various things like school spirit and involvement from administration as well as the students. But there is a significant amount of good in the school as well, being here I have met some of the most kind and caring individuals, as well as taking many opportunities to better and prepare myself for life after.
I love that the population is diverse. I would like to see Piper High School's security system updated so that it ensures a more safer environment.