Piper High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B328 Students
- A-297 Students
- C280 Students
- A-268 Students
- A238 Students
- A+230 Students
- A-188 Students
- A+165 Students
- A-139 Students
- B127 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.67 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.84 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.88 responses
Piper High School Reviews
Review Piper High School
I am currently a junior at Piper High School and Ive been attending since my freshman year. Many changes have been made to the school over my 3 years. There has been a new wave of teachers and administrators ready to assist and inform students the best they can. Any question or concern that i have had , has always been answered with ease. The only downside to the school is the appearance. We are very bold and proud with our orange and brown but their are some cosmetic changes that need to be adjusted. There is a need for extended cleaning in the hallways and bathrooms but that is the only real concern. Other than that Piper is a very enjoyable experience. I have participated in volleyball, soccer, Key Club, and YMCA. All have helped build my character and communication skills. Im glad to be attending Piper and graduating in the spring of 2018.
I enjoy the track team that I have made a family with. And I am sure anyone here in activities such as clubs and sports would agree. Many of the adminstrators are here to help the students succeed. Especially our BRACE advicer and guidance counselors. The majority of the teachers are here to teach, for it is their passion. The teachers and adminstartors do their best to keep Piper safe and the rules followed, and through that I have come to love it. The people that care to see me succeed I am very grateful for. My teachers do their best to guide me to my future and to college. The issues are worked on at the school for every student. I know I can talk to my coaches, teachers, and adminstrators about not only my education but if anything in my personal life is going on. Trust and education is what I have gained at Piper and I could not be more thankful.
This school offers a variety of classes. We all have the same requirements for graduating however there are so many different classes that not everyone has to take the same path of interest. Also with some of the classes they offer different levels depending on your learning style. There's regular, honors, then AP. With a variety of electives you can focus on a field of interest. There are business/finance classes, TV productions, mechanics, marketing, teacher's assistants, and culinary. These classes will give you a closer view on what you make like.