Piper High School Reviews

I have been going to the Piper school district since I was four years old and it is a excellent school. I have made multiple friends, learn life lessons as well as academic lessons, and have always felt like my opinion was heard here. The people here will make you feel welcomed and accepted instantly and will like you for who you are not who they want you to be. Without this school and the people in it I would not be the person I am today and if you get the chance I would suggest visiting.
The staff care about what is going on in your life, they are very sympathetic and helpful with each circumstance.
What I like about piper is that it isn’t huge but at the same time it’s not small. Our sports are pretty fun and we have a great group of kids that have each other’s back. What I would like to see improve is the inside of our high school the bathrooms could be redone and we need some air fresheners because it always stinks.
Start Your Review of Piper High School
My experience at Piper High School was phenomenal. I remember when I was a kid and I would watch classic movies set in a high school and they would always be seen as jock and bully ridden places. I thought that if I went to high school that I would be picked on and bullied everyday. However, my experience with Piper High was the exact opposite. I thoroughly enjoyed attending Piper High and the memories I had there will never leave me.
It was a very good school, and I did enjoy my time there. It could have been even better if there were more activities besides sports and a few clubs available to students.
The school was diverse and the teachers were great, they helped out a lot when I needed help and was always there, I could always count on them.
I would like to see the diversity and culture change at Piper.If I could change one main thing at Piper High School, I would change the division and ignorance. To me, these two go hand in hand. I feel as if our school is very divided into its cliques. They aren’t as exaggerated as seen in movies, but cliques are definitely present. Once the student here find themselves in a clique, or even not in a clique, they find themselves judging the others who are not under the same clique or category as them. This creates division within our students, and it’s all because of the ignorance that lies in these students’ minds. This can be fixed by having more school-wide activities.
Just not a good environment to put kids into. Unless your child is an athlete, or the child's parent is a cop do not expect your children to get help in anyway. Your children's safety is the least of the schools concern.
I enjoyed Piper High School. Many of my teachers have impacted my life greatly and I'm glad to have known them. The only thing i would really change about our school would be the diversity. I feel that diversity can bring many people together and educate us so in the future diversity is what i hope to see.
My 4 years at Piper High School have certainly had its ups and downs. At a young age, I started to notice that Piper wasn't all that I thought it would be because of the prominent racism throughout the school. There was only one black teacher present and the student population of blacks was low, which made me feel a little uncomfortable in my own skin. I noticed that sometimes the teachers would not put in as much effort with students of color and other times they treated us as if we were incapable of doing the work. In my later years, the minority population at Piper rose and this caused me to be more comfortable with myself and my skin. The spark of my confidence and others confidence about racial injustices soon began to surface at Piper, and upset many people in the community. There were many racial incidents that I reported to my staff in hopes of help, and I was let down on numerous occasions. Thankfully, we were able to protest about the racial incidents in our school.
I have had a great experience with Piper High School. The teachers will do anything to help the students be successful. I have been in the Piper school district since preschool and I have never even thought about attending a different school. The administration is always looking better ways to get the students more involved. The teachers have done a great job getting us ready for college. Piper offers a ACT preparation class to help students score better on the ACT. The lunch service at Piper ,in my opinion, is better than most schools. They offer many health options. My overall experience at Piper High School has been great.
Honestly our school is abysmal at anything other than activities and somewhat academics. The kids are rude and racist, the school puts money in ALL the wrong places, and all of the sports teams are sexist in the way that the boys teams always have new uniforms while the girls have to buy their own, and the boys always get the good fields at the high school rather than the dump fields at the elementary school, far away from the high school.
My experience at Piper High has been . As a freshmen student the school was still developing and I was in the middle of it.The school wasn't as diverse as it now when I first started attending it. Now Piper is gradually becoming a more diverse accepting school and is using new ways to improve academics. Through my three years there has been a rise of diverse clubs, college prep classes, technology, and a new class that teaches African American Literature.
I am having a blast of my life in Piper, the teachers are fun to talk to and always willing to help you even when they are busy. They taught me things in new ways I did not think of. They prepared me for college and try their best to put me in a path that will lead me to my success.
Piper High School is an overall amazing school! We take the phrase "no student left behind," very seriously.
The community feel of Piper High School is very strong and you will feel welcome most of the time. Many students have worked within the high school to make it a more open and accepting place, and I only see that growing in the near future.
I've grown up in the Piper School system and am very lucky to have done so. Everyone is friendly and respectful, and that makes a big impact on your confidence in a learning environment. However, I do with some of the material taught at Piper was more global. It is important to learn about the past, but I am also interested in how that past event changed our future, and also how it affected people around the world today.
Start Your Review of Piper High School
The school is fairly small, but my experience has been great thus far. Great faculty, great school district.
I like that Piper has a close knit community and that there is a diverse population. I would like to see a change in that the school offers an alternative plan for when a student knowingly can not complete a class.
Really outstanding school district to attend! If you like the "small-town-district-know-your-neighbor", then this is the place for you! The teachers truly care about the students, and the students care about each other. The sports are great and the teams are binded. This is a great place to raise a family in all three schools.